Is he still platinable?

BigWally_2

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

All that stuff is part of the latest patch (v2.00 I believe) so if you've got that, you're golden :).

As far as I remember, you need to purchase the DLC sets for the platinum (a rare case where DLC is needed for Plat)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

As far as I remember, you need to purchase the DLC sets for the platinum (a rare case where DLC is needed for Plat)

But can I still buy it today?

Edited by BigWally_2

29 minutes ago, BigWally_2 said:

But can I still buy it today?

https://psdeals.net/us-store/game/741408/eoj-expansion-bundle-sets-2-and-3

Psdeals still list it as available but you'll have to check it on PS3 PS Store to be sure, after the removal of the old website the tracking for old platforms on these websites is not accurate anymore

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

https://psdeals.net/us-store/game/741408/eoj-expansion-bundle-sets-2-and-3

Psdeals still list it as available but you'll have to check it on PS3 PS Store to be sure, after the removal of the old website the tracking for old platforms on these websites is not accurate anymore

ok i'll go check ! Thank you for the answer ! ?

Edit: So for info I check and the Dlc still available in the store ! ?

Edited by BigWally_2
Add info

• 11 months later...

For anyone wondering, there's no online trophies. This is one of the only games that requires paid DLC to get the platinum, so if the DLCs ever get delisted this 100% will be gone forever unless you can find a way to access the DLCs (which aren't available on physical retail disc). Gonna repost the info from the other thread here:

Buying cards is probably a bad idea unless you follow Vyrastas' guide and purchase specifically those cards. Or, you can download the images and print them out with a high quality printer (Kinkos etc).