what are the chances of getting 100%

0.40%
ULTRA RARE 
40-platinum.png

It's going to take many and I can't stress it enough, MANY hours of practice. The platinum is extremely difficult solely because of Score Attack mode imo and having to beat it with every character (that trophy alone has been achieved by less than 1% of people who own the game). The best advice I can give is just to practice and maybe get a sparring/boosting partner to work with. If you're familiar with fighting games that should take the weight off a little though!

• 2 weeks later...

I just don't want to leave it a 0% OR half way :/ plus the combo trophies I really doubt they will be the same as tekken

You don't need to worry about leaving it at 0%.

About 75% of trophies are pretty easy with many storyline trophies.

Even online trophies are pretty doable. The only things that decide the 0.41% Platinum are Score Mode and especially Atlus challenges =D

I heard it's one of the hardest platinums ever but I would like to have it in my collection :) Never played Persona series but I believe they are great. Btw platinum image is beautiful even though I don't know sh** about the game or the character on the image.

Edited by Amonares

I heard it's one of the hardest platinums ever but I would like to have it in my collection :) Never played Persona series but I believe they are great. btw platinum image is BEAUTIFUL even though I don't know sh** about the game and the character on image

Yep, Persona 4 Arena is wonderfully faithful to Persona 4, incredibly stylish, really good fun and brutally brutally hard. Pretty standard for Arc System Works, the developer.

Basically, unless you're a fighting game deity, don't expect to get the plat. Ever. You can try, but it may reduce you to a gibbering wreck in the process.

I heard it's one of the hardest platinums ever but I would like to have it in my collection :) Never played Persona series but I believe they are great. btw platinum image is BEAUTIFUL even though I don't know sh** about the game and the character on image

It's not a character =D It's Izanagi =) Main character (Narukami Yu's) Persona =)

And yes, Persona series is great. No, not only great, awesome.

• Like 1

It's not a character =D It's Izanagi =) Main character (Narukami Yu's) Persona =)

And yes, Persona series is great. No, not only great, awesome.

Thx on that lol. I will definitely try to get into the Persona series. If I get PS Vita next year, I'm definitely buying Persona 4 Golden first :)

• 1 month later...

Thx on that lol. I will definitely try to get into the Persona series. If I get PS Vita next year, I'm definitely buying Persona 4 Golden first :)

Excellent idea =) P4G is in my opinion best game on Vita and Persona 4 stands firmly as one of Atlus flagships =)

You should first finish P4G and then move to Arena so you can have the better viewpoint of the story =) Because the story is the most important fact why we, Persona fans, were eagerly expecting P4A =)

I do prefer Persona 3 a bit, though =D (Hence my avatar)

• Like 1