Are the servers dead enough to boost this game?

7 hours ago, ShrimpInSlurp said:

Asking if this game can be boosted now, I'm sick and tired of level 300 masterminds, survivors, and hacker that ruin the game.

This game isn't difficult to boost. Just need someone willing to queue for mastermind, and 1+ survivors since it depends on the trophies you need. If you're asking about normal matchmaking mastermind, and a team of friends as survivors the high-level masterminds still play. Do expect to find people in general, I wouldn't say every single attempt to queue into the same game will be successful.

Edited by Burstawesome

2 hours ago, Burstawesome said:

This game isn't difficult to boost. Just need someone willing to queue for mastermind, and 1+ survivors since it depends on the trophies you need. If you're asking about normal matchmaking mastermind, and a team of friends as survivors the high-level masterminds still play. Do expect to find people in general, I wouldn't say every single attempt to queue into the same game will be successful.

Is it easy to match a mastermind with 4 friends?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Currently I’d say near impossible to boost. The chances of you matching with a friend who’s mastermind to boost the trophies is nigh impossible. Just earn it legit, it’s honestly not a super hard list if you buy the equipment boxes and just try. I’m at 42/52 and I’ve got some of the harder stuff out of the way already, no boosting at all. 

and honestly; if you have to boost to get the Platinum on any asymmetrical multiplayer game it’s likely you’re just not good enough to do it yourself, so you don’t deserve the Platinum either way. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...