Buggy/glitched trophies

ShazzzPS

13 minutes ago, ShazzzPS said:

Damn man you’re lucky I’m over 1200 KOs no trophy around 110 ultimate KOs no trophy I’m level 68 and no 50K XP trophy 7 energy drinks and no trophy this is beyond annoying. I’ve also done the 5X enemies score about 30 times and no trophy.

Feel free to add me if you ever want to team up. 

I'll add you for sure I just got the ride around trophy on a car not taxi no truck no long black car worked the blue one did so maybe try that guys

1 hour ago, ShazzzPS said:

1500 KO,s no trophy just under 200 ultimate throw KOs no trophy. 10 energy drinks no trophy. Level 75 with over 100K XP no 50 or 100K trophies and multiple double kills with the ball bomb and no trophy. What a joke.

Same here. Level 77 and no 50k XP trophy. Tons of stuff I've done hasn't popped. The game is very fun though!

12 minutes ago, Mattiechuu said:

Same here. Level 77 and no 50k XP trophy. Tons of stuff I've done hasn't popped. The game is very fun though!

The game is fun is the only reason I’m still playing it. One of the devs did reach out to me on Reddit yesterday and said they’re now aware of the issues and will fix it. 

41 minutes ago, ShazzzPS said:

The game is fun is the only reason I’m still playing it. One of the devs did reach out to me on Reddit yesterday and said they’re now aware of the issues and will fix it. 

Ayy, that's awesome to hear! Well, if you ever fancy some games, hit me up.

5 minutes ago, Mattiechuu said:

Ayy, that's awesome to hear! Well, if you ever fancy some games, hit me up.

Indeed it is I did the same for rocket arena to get that fixed too I DMed with one of the devs and gave a breakdown of the broken trophies did the same on Reddit for this one ahahah I don’t ever complain but jeez this is broken. Add me on PSN if you ever wanna get some games in.

Level 93 no 100,000 XP trophy and still none of the KOs related trophies or catch 1000 dodgeballs. Also I’ve completed 6 season contracts now and no 5 season contracts trophy. I’m done defending this game and the devs fucking pile of shit.

3 hours ago, LFCIJake said:

I purchased 4 common outfits each and won a solo in them the day before yesterday and nothing yet when I loaded up into a ranked match about 5 seconds into the game the trophy popped, they’re super broken right now 

It’s really fucking absurd now. I’m level 100 no 100K XP trophy and I have 0 legendaries and it seems everyone else got lucky and have 1000000000. 

Still no legendaries or any other trophies. I’m done trying for first in the world for this plat stay away from this broken shit game. I just can’t be as lucky as all the people who’s shit is perfect and they have 100000000 legendaries. 

47 minutes ago, dicoisking said:

Is there a way to see your overall win/loss record as well as overall KOs? I want to keep track of them for trophies but I don’t see an option for all that except for stats on a specific round I just did.

Look through your contracts there's some that follow your all time stats

Edited by Elkaroo_

8 hours ago, xVolloxx said:

Have the trophies been patched ye or still buggy? I was tempted to pick this up. 

Most unlocked to me, had problems with a lot of them till a couple of days ago but now it all seems to unlock normally