Buggy/glitched trophies

ShazzzPS

Earning Miles seems to be the only trophy that is glitched for me so far. I tried several methods and watched a bunch of videos, but nothing does work. 

Edit: Okay, I got Earning Miles now, but now I'm not getting the trophy for 100 KO finishes with ultimate throws. Hopefully it pops at some point. 

Edit 2:It popped at around 190 ultimate throw finishes. 

Edited by Izularia

This was super easier first few weeks when game came out, because of a mode that your team was the balls so was easy to get ultimate throws. Now people are really good at moving out of the way and most people hate balling up or throwing people. Def good if you got a buddy willing to just ultimate throw you when he can.

On 03/07/2021 at 4:34 PM, Izularia said:

Earning Miles seems to be the only trophy that is glitched for me so far. I tried several methods and watched a bunch of videos, but nothing does work. 

Edit: Okay, I got Earning Miles now, but now I'm not getting the trophy for 100 KO finishes with ultimate throws. Hopefully it pops at some point. 

Edit 2:It popped at around 190 ultimate throw finishes. 

What method did you use for earning miles?Im jumping on the boost pad near the stage and gliding to the middle of the garden but it isn't working. Also, how do you see your stats in this game? :)

1 hour ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

What method did you use for earning miles?Im jumping on the boost pad near the stage and gliding to the middle of the garden but it isn't working. Also, how do you see your stats in this game? :)

The boost pad method was what I was trying most of the time, but it never worked. So I asked a friend if we could meet at the bandstand so he could throw me towards the gardens. When thrown high enough (not as an ultimate throw!), I stopped using the ballform and got the glider out to get over to the gardens. 

You can't really see your stats, but you can use the contracts to get an idea of your progress. 

4 hours ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

You can just use a moon ball for less gravity and make it easy from the stage to the garden by yourself. 
I did it solo this way. 

Stay on the stage and jump (you will jump pretty high with the moon ball) -> open Glider to fly to the gardens (use the wind between the buildings to stay at that height)

Edited by xIRockyRock

17 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

You can just use a moon ball for less gravity and make it easy from the stage to the garden by yourself. 
I did it solo this way. 

Stay on the stage and jump (you will jump pretty high with the moon ball) -> open Glider to fly to the gardens (use the wind between the buildings to stay at that height)

I've tried that too and it didn't work but I will try again when I get moonball on that map,thanks!

Yeah the update did absolutely nothing. At least it now counts towards your contracts if you join midgame. But at almost 1750 catches and however many daily contracts i‘m almost of the point of not caring anymore.

I’m up to 2,149 catches, 194 ultimate throw KOs and 1,228 KO assists, with none of those trophies popping. All of these were earned after the initial patch that was supposed to fix trophies. Not sure how to track distance in ball form or total XP, but I feel like I must be over both of those as well.  

I know they’ve said that nothing is unobtainable, but I’m not convinced at this point.

3 hours ago, apw5029 said:

I’m up to 2,149 catches, 194 ultimate throw KOs and 1,228 KO assists, with none of those trophies popping. All of these were earned after the initial patch that was supposed to fix trophies. Not sure how to track distance in ball form or total XP, but I feel like I must be over both of those as well.  

I know they’ve said that nothing is unobtainable, but I’m not convinced at this point.

I can look at your account, but this sounds like something else is going on. Did you play under the free trial at any point? Have you played on any platforms besides PlayStation?

2 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

I can look at your account, but this sounds like something else is going on. Did you play under the free trial at any point? Have you played on any platforms besides PlayStation?

That’s so nice, thank you. I did not play the free trial at all, and have only played on PS5. I got the game about 2 weeks after launch.

7 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

Any chance you can do.the same for me I've only played maybe 5 games on the trail but I'm sitting at 1327 and have only.played on ps4

Edited by Skrilus

6 hours ago, apw5029 said:

That’s so nice, thank you. I did not play the free trial at all, and have only played on PS5. I got the game about 2 weeks after launch.

Can you keep us updated if „looking at your account“ helped you with anything? Just curious

just got to 31/45 crew contracts for season 1 and I didn't get the last trophy I need for the plat - Crew Completer to pop ?

Initially started playing on my ps4 but changed over to my ps5 when I managed to get one. Not sure if that cause the issue. All the other trophy tracked correctly though

On 7/13/2021 at 1:15 AM, hizi90 said:

Can you keep us updated if „looking at your account“ helped you with anything? Just curious

Will do, I’ll let you know if anything pops for me. 

3 hours ago, caspartt said:

just got to 31/45 crew contracts for season 1 and I didn't get the last trophy I need for the plat - Crew Completer to pop 1f623.png

If you’re only over by 1, I wouldn’t sweat it yet. Many of the trophies take a couple extra. Good luck!