this is tough

On 05/06/2021 at 6:13 PM, FearElemental said:

Sorry for the delay.

I saw that you managed to get the platinum already. Congratulations! I hope you are satisfied with it because it’s a very tough plat.

I don't think he got the platinum legit as he created a boosting session and was offering to pay people to do this for him with share play. It's quite sad really and defeats the whole purpose of trophy hunting and the challenge that goes with it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XIIDoomsdayIIX said:

I don't think he got the platinum legit as he created a boosting session and was offering to pay people to do this for him with share play. It's quite sad really and defeats the whole purpose of trophy hunting and the challenge that goes with it.

If that's true, WTF :o 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 10:42 PM, XIIDoomsdayIIX said:

i got it myself in the end.

i was too scared in giving away my username and password to someone i dont know. plus my account is linked to my paypal account and bank card and who knows what else they would do. plus i learnt it violates sony TOS so dont want to end up in trouble.

i plugged away at it, and watched youtube videos, playing the game more and more to become familiar with the mechanics, enemies, and shaped strategies.

i also consulted the roadmap thread on the playstationtrophies forum in mentally preparing myself for BP as well as knowing requirements for S ranking (stylish points, to not die, dont be afraid to use items, time and where the orbs are). these made a key difference to my approach in the game.

practise and time makes perfect. and thats my tip to anyone wanting to plat this game. it was hard work but paid off.

i am now taking a break from gaming and dmc before proceeding with something else, most likely the little nightmares series.

Edited by rockstarjazz

I can confirm on my part, that the OP did this legit, I wrote in the boosting session regarding the thing, asking to elaborate on prices and stuff, but never got contacted afterwards.

So, congratulations Rockstar! Hopefully you’ll take a long break after this stressful experience.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh
  • Like 1