MMORPG list

DEMONS---HOWLS

TERA is free now, it was okay and required quite a bit of grouping up. There's also PvP in it if you are inclined to that. There's also RaiderZ on Steam, but haven't tried that since it refused to work on my comp so can't really say how it is besides it looked like a loosely based Monster Hunter.

TERA is free now, it was okay and required quite a bit of grouping up. There's also PvP in it if you are inclined to that. There's also RaiderZ on Steam, but haven't tried that since it refused to work on my comp so can't really say how it is besides it looked like a loosely based Monster Hunter.

I forgot that TERA went F2P about a year or two. I tried out RaiderZ. It's an alright game although it's more fun if you play with people. The interesting thing about RaiderZ is even if pick a class, you can still learn skills from other classes at a cost however. 

• 1 year later...

The only MMORPG i have played lately were Ragnarok Online 2, didn't like the graphics.

Guild Wars 2, it wasnt the typical MMO for me, instance system was kind of meh.

Im eyeing on Rift or Tera. What do you think? FF XIV was my first choice but i dont seem to want to pay monthly for a MMO.

-Runescape (was amazing back in the day, probably still decent now, but I don't think it has the lively community as it did before).

-FFXIV (really looking forward to playing this game but I need to get a job first lmao)

-Vindictus (amazing combat system, kind of grindy game, and not open world. Doesn't have as much things to do as other mmos, but I think the awesome, fast-paced combat and PvE experiences make the game very enjoyable.)

-Dragon Nest (fun chibi-ish game with a friendly community. I didn't stick around on it for too long but it's up to you to see if you want to give it a try.)

-Elsword (2.5D anime inspired sidescroller game. Was too repetitive and grindy for me though.)

-Guild Wars 2 (never played this game before but I heard amazing things about it. I might try this game out but I'm personally looking forward to playing FFXIV.)

-Blade and Soul (Cool game with chinese martial arts influence. Really excited to try this game out, which expected to release in NA late 2015.)

All of the games I mentioned are free-to-play except for FFXIV which is subscription-based. Also they have cash shops but are NOT pay-to-win.

Final Fantasy XIV: Has an expansion out now and there is loads of stuff to do in this game; you'll never get bored. This has the best end game to me.

As for people reccommending Guild Wars 2; I have to disagree, I dropped this game almost immediately when I made it to the end game; although totally my opinion I guess, I just find it extremely boring and hate the fact that all the cool looking gear sets are cash grabs, whereas FFXIV makes its' players work up and earn their cool looking gear. I think the cash store in GW2 is one of the most insulting things about the game.

I actually preferred GW1; there was raids in that game at least, not sure how active it still is though.