MMORPG list

DEMONS---HOWLS

Are you looking for something on ps3 or PC? 

An MMO I'm really interested in for PC (And sadly can't run, that's why I'm only interested in it) is Guild Wars 2. 
If you want something fun and free then go with PokeMMO

If you're looking for a ps3 game, I'd say DCUO since it's free on both ps3 and ps4, and you can earn the plat within 150 hours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Runescape.. so much childhood memories! 

(port sarim> 30 gp> karamja> lobster fishing>30gp> port sarim>REPEAT) !

and maplestory is pretty good. 

i would like to say WOW its a great game but.. 15 dollar a month? NO. 

try runescape if you havnt already, lots of players, been there since 1998 i think ( i played in 2001 till 2012 when RS3 was release) and its in browser

Aion, is a pretty MMO, not too much of a grindfest. It's got a great character creation system, if you crave that sort of thing. It's community is so-so. But definitely it's worth checking out. However with a lot of new MMOs coming out as of late, you're fine with waiting a bit for the newer ones to come out. 

Aion, is a pretty MMO, not too much of a grindfest. It's got a great character creation system, if you crave that sort of thing. It's community is so-so. But definitely it's worth checking out. However with a lot of new MMOs coming out as of late, you're fine with waiting a bit for the newer ones to come out. 

aion  have to much restrictions w/o paying IMO

LotRO is decent.

Dragon Nest was purty nifty

Allods Online is a decent option. Edit: The population is super low, however.

I'm not a big MMORPG guy, but I appreciate the freeness of most of them. The 3 above don't require micro-transactions to get the most out of your game. And Gandalf is right about STO, it's pretty dependent on you being a fan of Star Trek. If you are, check it out.

Edited by Siuilarun

I'm quite a fan of The Lord of the Rings Online(LOTRO). It's not as good as it used to be but its the best Middle-Earth game available imo.

https://www.lotro.com/en

I used to love playing LOTRO, similar to World of Warcraft but in my opinion it was a hell of alot better and aimed at a more mature audience. Guardian was my favourite class, loved the tank-role :)

Langy, what server did you play on? I was on the Gilrain server.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I would suggest Scarlet Blade, it's a Free-to-Play MMO, which is a plus. Until recently you could only use female characters, however male characters are limited to 1 class, yet females have 5 to choose from, my personal favourites being Defender & Shadow Walker (think Warrior & Assassin respectively). It's system requirements are very accessible, my laptop isn't exactly made for gaming, yet it runs it just fine.

Be sure to have a few GB of hard drive space too, it's had quite a few patches.

• 2 months later...

I used to love playing LOTRO, similar to World of Warcraft but in my opinion it was a hell of alot better and aimed at a more mature audience. Guardian was my favourite class, loved the tank-role :)

Langy, what server did you play on? I was on the Gilrain server.

Sorry I've only just saw this post :P.I playon the Snowbourn server primarily Hunter and Lore-Master. Have you seen some of the recent upcoming changes? We are in the thick of battle now in regards to the storyline:)

Sorry I've only just saw this post :P.I playon the Snowbourn server primarily Hunter and Lore-Master. Have you seen some of the recent upcoming changes? We are in the thick of battle now in regards to the storyline:)

Haha its alright, totally forgot my post anyway!

I've seen and heard a few changes but I stopped playing many years ago. I actually stopped playing just as the Mines of Moria expansion was released. I just started a new job at the time and that was eating up alot of my spare time, so I ended my subscription.LOTRO has always been my favourite MMORPG of all time, and if I had the time (and a decent pc!) I would love to play again.

My main was a guardian but I also had a minstrel I used alot also.