50 Matches played isn't popping

HelpMyLeg

Honestly this trophy is glitched to hell and there is no official word about the exact requirements for the match to count, so it might or it might not. I'm convinced it has to do with the server tracking on their end being crappy . For context, my friend at work had it pop on his 204th match. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HelpMyLeg said:

Yikes!! mine finallt popped at 134 matches my friend has the same problem hes playing for the first time on ps4 im tell him the word and warn him about the trophy, thanks for the heads up!

Congrats! I bet that felt like a relief when you saw the trophy pop ? Wishing your friend luck too! Hopefully they get it close to the 50 mark.

• Like 1

I gotta disagree with the poster above me, rematches worked just fine for me, unless something has changed in a recent patch, I got the trophy after exactly 50 matches in versus kasual matches back in February & all of the matches apart from the first one were rematches.

I had my main account signed in on my PS5 & another account signed in on my PS4 Pro, searched on both at the same time until my accounts met up (I just declined any fight that wasn't my other account so I didn't put out any other players trying to play normally) & then played. I just rematched after each game or switched character (I was also working on getting the heads from fatalities for the krypt at the same time) & it popped exactly after 50, I know that because it said I was on a 50 match win streak.

I like fighting games but I'm really not good at them online so being able to do this made things nice & easy for me.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...