Trophy Thoughts?

I watched a video of this yesterday, that is to say I had one on in the background & heard the bloke mention there's a setting where everything costs $1 & the first thing I thought of was trophy abuse. I wonder if the trophies unlock under those conditions? All of it looks very grindy so hopefully there will be some shortcuts, beneficial glitches etc. I had a good laugh at the 10 hours straight trophy, that's a bit cheeky. 

Anyway the game looked like it might just be the right kind of mundane/monotonous, I'll definitely be picking this up in the future.

• 5 weeks later...

I didn’t even no until now that this game was on console ! I’m picking it up 100% trophy list doesn’t look that bad, if you enjoy the game you’ll get that 10 hours straight without even realizing. Also if you payed it on pc you’ll have millions in no time. What scares me tho that there is unt rare 0.00 % trophies. I know it just came out in may but scares me there may be glitched trophies.. or just no one wants to platinum it cause it’s Grindy(games I love) & 90% of trophy hunters go for stupid cheap 30 mins platinums. Shit I hate lol if you enjoy playing those cheap games all to you but most ppl just want to have that platinum and add another number to there list. Why not have a list your proud to look at ? Lol sorry lil off tropic

• 2 months later...

I've been meaning to get this game, just keep forgetting to do so. And the list looks interesting. That 10 hour straight trophy, yeah, that'll be a pain to leave the system on for a while. Hopefully you can actually idle it for 10 hours, if so, could start it up in the morning (whenever I get to buying it) and then just leave it be all day while I just chill on the computer or something like that (I don't like having things on overnight, I'm not good with sleeping with noise going on xD ).

• 2 months later...
On 28.5.2021 at 5:34 PM, GizMo_The_Great said:

So what does everyone think of this list?

It looks somewhat grindy to me and that play for 10 hours straight trophy it’s just going to be a pain. I guess I’ll just have to leave my system running overnight.

Hey there. The ten hour trophy is not cliched. It takes about 3 hours to play. Ten hours is the game time, not a real life time. Just don't use the caravan at all. ?

• 2 years later...