Such an awesome game, but...

namcorad1988

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, visvoer18 said:

I relay want to play it but I have no idea how difficult it is since AI cnat use the save scum trick so its probatly too hard for me to be able to get it

Its not too hard from what i remember

Youll just need to save and upload your file to the cloud and redownload it pretty frequently!

2 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Its not too hard from what i remember

Youll just need to save and upload your file to the cloud and redownload it pretty frequently!

yeah I cant use the cloud I dont have ps plus thats why I said I cnat do the save scum trick so I would have to do it legit

2 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Use a usb thumb drive/memory stick thingy

you can buy them relatively anywhere

It works the same as using the cloud

yeah that doesnt work either because the software to make backup on vita has been broken for probatly a year already by now and it took forever to use it anyway  so it would have sucked to begin with but now its literaly impossible

8 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

yeah that doesnt work either because the software to make backup on vita has been broken for probatly a year already by now and it took forever to use it anyway  so it would have sucked to begin with but now its literaly impossible

It’s not literally impossible, you just refuse to use the free, open source version of Content Manager, figure out why Content Manager doesn’t work for you but still works for me and other people, or use a free trial of Plus. 

Eliminating all your valid options doesn’t make something actually impossible, since it is in fact still possible. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

It’s not literally impossible, you just refuse to use the free, open source version of Content Manager, figure out why Content Manager doesn’t work for you but still works for me and other people, or use a free trial of Plus. 

Eliminating all your valid options doesn’t make something actually impossible, since it is in fact still possible. 

the content manager is just broken not my fault for sony dropping the ball in that regard. I tried fixing it but it wasnt on me it was sony who ruined that option. and about it working for others  I have 1 other friend stopped working for him as well.

and to be ahead of you crap like reinstalling etc I already tried with no succes

and plus isnt an option I am not gonna pay for a crap service thats just blackmail and scummy to take money from customers.

so yes it is imposible for me unless I wanna pay which isnt an option

Edited by visvoer18