The Co-op of this game is a broken mess

So first things first, its really hard to find someone that can connect with you, about 75%+ cannot do it.

Secondly there is the glitches, at the end of chapter 6 me and my partner died and after that he couldn't play mission 6 with me anymore he would get infinite loading's, to solve this he deleted his save file and I reinstalled the game (keeping the save file), and it WORKED!

And now the Cherry on top , after we beat chapter 10 at the final cut scene he got an application error and the game instead of rewarding me Dirty Half-Dozen, gave me Mission Complete because tecnically I've "beaten" the game alone.

We then replayed chapter 10 and it awarded me Dirty Half-Dozen.

What a disgraceful co-op experience, good luck to everyone trying to go after this trophy.

Edited by corsaftw

1 minute ago, Francis103 said:

Yeah its a really weird coop experience with a couple of bugs, lag spikes(despite having good internet) and a ton of glitches. After beating the coop the first time i was sent to the single player credits

So both of us went to the single player credits, wtf?!

Oh well, 1 play-trough done, now its yours! ?

4 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

Yes its horrible. Won't be sad to see it go. Managed to get my partner the co-op trophy but have been unable to get it myself so far.

Hey, I still have the game installed, message me on PSN and lets see if I can help you! :)

I can only join via ad-hoc, not online. It just fails after some time. Ad-hoc is choppy and framey, even though my two Vitas are literally side-by-side.

Hopefully I can manage to beat the game on my own. I have no one else to play with :/