Hey Look, A Free Gold Pack (Trophy Glitch)

Matthew_Banfield

Hi all,

In FUT you get a trophy for completing the manager tasks. I upgraded my ps3 version of fifa to the ps4 version, and because I've already completed the manager tasks on PS3 (and the ultimate team stats carry over) I can't do them again!

If anyone has a solution for this which will make the trophy pop please let me know!

Cheers,

Mr B

Would creating a new squad in UT mean that you have the manager tasks to do again for that team? Or are the tasks tied to your save file?

That's the only possible workaround I can think of, sounds like an oversight to be honest - hopefully one that'll get patched..

That's all I can think of but I don't want to do it and then have lost my squad... He fully they'll patch it, I contacted ea on twitter but shock horror no reply

Just called EA, the studio is looking into it is what I'm told.

The guy was pretty confident that it will get patched though since <80% of the people that play FUT are affected by this issue.

100% of people who bought Fifa Football on the vita were affected by the trophy glitching for playing in every stadium and EA's response was "you just haven't fulfilled the trophy's requirements" and go fuck yourself, we're going to re-release this game 2 more times and charge full price. It's been a couple weeks now and no formal announcement from EA. I think I'm just going to delete my squad. 

Edited by mattybell2117

100% of people who bought Fifa Football on the vita were affected by the trophy glitching for playing in every stadium and EA's response was "you just haven't fulfilled the trophy's requirements" and go fuck yourself, we're going to re-release this game 2 more times and charge full price. It's been a couple weeks now and no formal announcement from EA. I think I'm just going to delete my squad. 

Exactly, what is there to lose if you have all the other ultimate team trophies? 

• 4 weeks later...

Actually you can still get the trophy with your existing club. I already had the trophy on PS3 and received it again after feeding a player a chemistry style (I believe) on PS4, which could mean several things: 1. You have to re-perform one of the manager tasks; 2. There's specific manager tasks that trigger this; 3. You have to redo all manager tasks. Not sure which it is.

• 1 month later...

That's certainly worth trying isn't it? Make a manual check list of the manager task & re-do them one at a time. Maybe there's a separate checklist stored on the PS4 for the PS4 version of the trophy.

I'm going to give it a go, since there's no way I'm deleting my UT. Really annoying since I'm only 3 trophies away from the plat'.

BTW if you're struggling to get the trophy for completing a challenge on WC, there's an excellent opportunity on there at the moment. Play as a VP, score & go on to win to get it. Took me about 7 attempts (would have been 4 but for EA scripting!), but since the game is on the 84th min, it's not so bad having to restart.

Sorry for an immediate follow up to my own post, but this is important!

EA have fixed this & rather cleverly I might say; they added a manager task "Create a new squad".

Go to Manager Tasks & you'll see that at the top with all your other 13 task ticked. Create a squad & you'll get the trophy as I just did a few seconds ago! Result. :D