Breach Mode - Hyper Tip

For anyone who is struggling with this mode, in particular with the Prime Units, just use the Nano Blade Aug (the standard one is enough, no need to use the Explosive one) and it will wreck them all in mere seconds, especially if you use the cheats that allow you to boost the damage output. I was struggling with the Titan Prime Unit on Network 2B, but after I've read the comment of P_Pigly_Hogswine on Breach Walkthrough Topic on PlayStationTrophies (in which he said to use the Nano Blade), i decided to give it a try, and man... he was right: the Nano Blade is absolutely OVERPOWER. Thanks, Pigly, you will save many of us with this simple tip.

With this tip, you don't need the S weapons. For the other combat instances, buy the Augmentations that allow you to sabotage the turrets, the drones, and the sentinels and use the takedowns to eliminate the standard enemies (don't need to worry about the heavy units, with the Nano Blade, 4-5 headshots and they will be wrecked too). Obviously, to use the augmentations, invest in the energy bar, as the Breach Walkthrough (that is superb) says.

Edited by APCGrayLocked
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

For anyone who is struggling with this mode, in particular with the Prime Units, just use the Nano Blade Aug (the standard one is enough, no need to use the Explosive one) and it will wreck them all in mere seconds, especially if you use the cheats that allow you to boost the damage output. I was struggling with the Titan Prime Unit on Network 2B, but after I've read the comment of P_Pigly_Hogswine on Breach Walkthrough Topic on PlayStationTrophies (in which he said to use the Nano Blade), i decided to give it a try, and man... he was right: the Nano Blade is absolutely OVERPOWER. Thanks, Pigly, you will save many of us with this simple tip.

With this tip, you don't need the S weapons. For the other combat instances, buy the Augmentations that allow you to sabotage the turrets, the drones, and the sentinels and use the takedowns to eliminate the standard enemies (don't need to worry about the heavy units, with the Nano Blade, 4-5 headshots and they will be wrecked too). Obviously, to use the augmentations, invest in the energy bar, as the Breach Walkthrough (that is superb) says.

I second this! ☝️

Besides, Nano Blade ammo is quite cheap if players grind those challenges with an alt-account. :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I second this! 261d.png

Besides, Nano Blade ammo is quite cheap if players grind those challenges with an alt-account. :D

yeah, they cost 6000 credits, so 2 ammo packs for every account challenge that you win. I ended up with 150+ ammo available because of this xD.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Hafidh_Haramain said:

How do you cheat to boost the damage output of the nanoblades? I just got the aug for it but the next one down is the explosive nanoblade….where do you go to boos the damage on it?

the Cheats (that can be applied to the weapons) are obtained randomly in the packs that you can buy or by completing the levels and obtaining the medals. You can find all the cheats in your inventory.

• 8 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 1:39 PM, zizimonster said:

I second this! 261d.png

When you say grind challenges on alt account, are you talking about having your prime account send them challenges, have dummy fail them and then you get the 3 packs per day?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

When you say grind challenges on alt account, are you talking about having your prime account send them challenges, have dummy fail them and then you get the 3 packs per day?

You can buy "key" or something like that (I forgot its name :shakefist:) with in-game money, which will allow you to send more than 3 challenges a day. I was able to send about 30 challenges per day, if I'm not mistaken:hmm:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
34 minutes ago, observadorpt said:

Hi

Sorry for the bump but we need to do all speed modes and collect all data to complete this or just complete each node?

you only need to complete each node. It's not mandatory to complete everything. But again, as i said last year, follow the Breach Mode Walkthrough on PS Trophies, cuz is AMAZING.

• Like 2