Slime race wins

NinjaKlown17

On 7/3/2021 at 0:55 AM, NinjaKlown17 said:

Does jumping into the slime still count for getting first place in the slime races?

I’m pretty sure it has been patched. I saw somewhere on these forms it was. And I think last time my friend tried it, it didn’t work. But who knows maybe I’m wrong. 

On 7/6/2021 at 0:46 PM, riolaaaey said:

I’m pretty sure it has been patched. I saw somewhere on these forms it was. And I think last time my friend tried it, it didn’t work. But who knows maybe I’m wrong. 

I managed to get it to work once a day or two ago. The main problem I'm having now is actually getting the slime races to even show up in rotation. Either I'm just having bad luck or their frequency has been reduced. 

It didn’t work for me just now. I went out first and two of my team made it through on the slime climb level to qualify but no 1st place notification popped up. 

It was working just a few days ago as I was able to get the 5 race wins trophy so they must have done a quick fix. Now I have no idea how I will ever finish this off now argh.

Edited by TrueGunnerUK

From what I see on the original post for this glitch, not seeing '1st Place' is normal, the gold medal is only awarded to the first place. I just got one from suiciding first on slime climb but if it is still counting or not, I cannot say

Edit: Just got the trophy with this method

Edited by fenris-lima

12 hours ago, TrueGunnerUK said:

It didn’t work for me just now. I went out first and two of my team made it through on the slime climb level to qualify but no 1st place notification popped up. 

It was working just a few days ago as I was able to get the 5 race wins trophy so they must have done a quick fix. Now I have no idea how I will ever finish this off now argh.

I just got it to work a few minutes ago. I think your team also has to make enough points for it to count.

On 09/07/2021 at 1:07 AM, fenris-lima said:

From what I see on the original post for this glitch, not seeing '1st Place' is normal, the gold medal is only awarded to the first place. I just got one from suiciding first on slime climb but if it is still counting or not, I cannot say

Edit: Just got the trophy with this method

Ok glad to hear it still works then so I will try again myself another day.

2 hours ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Wait. What is glitch is this? Is there a way to cheat the 5 wins troph? Somebody please explain.

The short version… if you’re playing Squads Show there’s been a glitch in the slime races where the very first player who’s eliminated is considered the race winner

The long version…

PS. With Season 5 launching tomorrow I wouldn’t be surprised if this is about to get patched out

• Like 1

• 2 months later...