You Are Being Followed Trophy Guide [FREE Trophies]

6 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

The game is coming to NA regions soon and it can be added to your wish list (at least, on PS5 store anyway)

I asked the dev if they had any ETA on when this would happen and the reply I got stated "we are looking into the process for publishing to the American Market. Will let you know as soon as we get some clarity."  This was June 15th.. no word yet. I'm not quite sure how "soon" it will come to NA if at all, but we can hope.  

Nice going on the video, more info for VR games is always a good thing! I was wondering why the amount of owners was so low considering it's free, didn't realise this wasn't available outside EU/AU regions. Hopefully there's a stack, I'd definitely try for a good completion time if so. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jayycarr08 said:

I thought one of the trophies was glitched?

There is a forum post asking if that was the case, but it just turned out to be a trophy that was tricky to find. I have tested this on 2 accounts as well, so I know from my experience that the trophies aren't glitched. 

8 hours ago, Mr-Photo said:

I asked the dev if they had any ETA on when this would happen and the reply I got stated "we are looking into the process for publishing to the American Market. Will let you know as soon as we get some clarity."  This was June 15th.. no word yet. I'm not quite sure how "soon" it will come to NA if at all, but we can hope.  

Game publishing can take a while I'm sure. But the NA version is on the store, with "coming soon" and an option to add it to your wishlist. I have done that as well so I can keep tabs on when it comes out. 

5 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

Nice going on the video, more info for VR games is always a good thing! I was wondering why the amount of owners was so low considering it's free, didn't realise this wasn't available outside EU/AU regions. Hopefully there's a stack, I'd definitely try for a good completion time if so. 

Thanks bud, I really enjoyed this one actually, especially as a free PSVR experience. I would love to see a stack though. My completion time was 33 minutes, which is pretty reasonable I'd say, although that is whilst doing Cautious first.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i suggest everyone to follow this guide without skipping nothing (even if u already unlocked some of them) as many trophies requires more actions than just one. I've read this on a guide after ive screwed some playthroughs.

on my first PT ive lost in the parking lot so i dont reached in time the "voice" in the apartment. i restarted the game and skipped the 2minutes waiting in the starting room (MISTAKE) + listening to the neighbor. near the end of the game, the blathering crows dont gave me trophy.

on 2nd PT ive did the speedrun + i stopped near the crows again. no trophy and no trophy for speedrun as that stop near crows costed me precious seconds and i ve wasted a PT.

on 3rd PT ive done the speedrun as fast as possible skipping crows. got trophy

then ive read a guide and realized that in order to get the crows trophy i have also to listen to tv in the initial room (skipped it after ive got the "cautious" trophy)...

in the end i had to do 4 PTs . ok ive lost maybe less than 30minutes, however ive stil doubled completion time

i also suggest to enable analog controls to have more accuracy during speedrun. it caused me motion sickness when i first started the game, but on next PTs wasnt a problem.

and, last thing, difficulty isnt 1/10. graphics novels are 1/10. same fact there is a speedrun that's not so generous, gives it at least a 3-4/10

Edited by XpanderFX

• 5 months later...
On 26/10/2021 at 0:49 AM, XpanderFX said:

last thing, difficulty isnt 1/10. graphics novels are 1/10. same fact there is a speedrun that's not so generous, gives it at least a 3-4/10

I had it marked as 1/10 but forgot to specify with the guide. Without it, I'd say definitely a 3. If you know the route and everything you have to do in order to finish, then the speedrun isn't so bad. I understand that speedruns are not to everyone's taste, but it's not the worst speedrun trophy I've seen. I'd say the speedrun trophy in Astro's Playroom was more generous though. 

8 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I had it marked as 1/10 but forgot to specify with the guide. Without it, I'd say definitely a 3. If you know the route and everything you have to do in order to finish, then the speedrun isn't so bad. I understand that speedruns are not to everyone's taste, but it's not the worst speedrun trophy I've seen. I'd say the speedrun trophy in Astro's Playroom was more generous though. 

it doesnt matter if with guide or without guide. 1/10 should be reserved for graphics novels and similar games where TIME isnt and issue in ANY way. eg. a game that can be completed even by impaired persons. Even telltale games where there are very little skill based fragments (in walking dead you can actually die) should be 2/10. I mean, we have a scale of 1-10, not 1-3! so why abusing with those 1/10 everywhere??? 3/4/10 its still easy but less than 1/10! But it seems that, as an author of a guide, it's more cool to lower difficulty, let's knowing the world how we good are at videogames...

PS: in case of this game, as i already said above, ive screwed speedrun only by stopping by the crow maybe 2m, so its definitely not 1/10 considering the time limit is very close to failure

Edited by XpanderFX
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, sniperboss767 said:

Thank you for this great guide, it helped me get all of the trophies except the Went Home trophy. 

I have tried replaying it a few times with no luck. Could you maybe list down the actions needed for this trophy so I can make sure that I did them all? 

Thanks in advance! 

Hi there! I’m glad the guide helped you out. It has been over 2 years since I played, so I have had to remind myself by rewatching my video. From my reminder, I’d say you have to do the following:

- Turn around when you reach the elevator, (make sure to move inside it a little) and go back to the apartment door and then continue into the elevator.

- After the car crash outside (after some of the screen appears red), turn back to the door you came out of when going outside, stopping in the area of the door, and then continue onwards.

- After heading towards the forest (with the tall rocks either side and ferns on the ground) head down the hill and then back up until you see a figure playing a musical instrument and then continue down. 

- Just after crossing a wooden bridge, you’ll see a train pass your path (the Grave Story trophy unlocks in this area too), and then head back over the bridge. You’ll see an orange hooded figure, get fairly close to them to make sure it counts and then continue forward. 

- When you reach the highway bridge you cross under, turn back towards the playground and when you reach the wire fencing, the trophy Went Home should unlock.

There may be times where the game doesn’t count it properly, but it should work fine now that you know what actions to do to unlock the trophy. I hope the explanation helps :) ~ Maxine

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 6:17 PM, Maxine said:

Hi there! I’m glad the guide helped you out. It has been over 2 years since I played, so I have had to remind myself by rewatching my video. From my reminder, I’d say you have to do the following:

- Turn around when you reach the elevator, (make sure to move inside it a little) and go back to the apartment door and then continue into the elevator.

- After the car crash outside (after some of the screen appears red), turn back to the door you came out of when going outside, stopping in the area of the door, and then continue onwards.

- After heading towards the forest (with the tall rocks either side and ferns on the ground) head down the hill and then back up until you see a figure playing a musical instrument and then continue down. 

- Just after crossing a wooden bridge, you’ll see a train pass your path (the Grave Story trophy unlocks in this area too), and then head back over the bridge. You’ll see an orange hooded figure, get fairly close to them to make sure it counts and then continue forward. 

- When you reach the highway bridge you cross under, turn back towards the playground and when you reach the wire fencing, the trophy Went Home should unlock.

There may be times where the game doesn’t count it properly, but it should work fine now that you know what actions to do to unlock the trophy. I hope the explanation helps :) ~ Maxine

Thank you! Using this little guide I was able to get the last trophy I needed  

• Like 1