SOMA 100% Walkthrough Video

dakk55

13 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Wait, SOMA has a Platinum? 1f914.png Am I missing a list somewhere?

Sorry, I was thinking about another game when I was making the thread. SOMA doesn't have platinum. Corrected the post and title, thanks for reminding me.

11 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

Doesn't a walkthrough kinda deteriorate the point of playing a horror game?

Yeah. I used the walkthrough mostly because I kept getting lost and didn't know which door to open to progress, haha. I posted it here for those who just want an easy 100%.

1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

Doesn't a walkthrough kinda deteriorate the point of playing a horror game?

this game and Amnesia Collection can be brutal when played blind, some people just want the trophies

44 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

this game and Amnesia Collection can be brutal when played blind, some people just want the trophies

I thought the SOMA trophies were really easy as most of them will just come naturally from simply progressing through the game. It’s still handy to have a walk through close by if you get stuck at some point though - which is bound to happen once or twice I’m a game like this! I’d still encourage people to explore on their own though, as doing this is a big part of the fun! I think following a guide through the entire game would really ruin the experience of a game like this.

2 hours ago, kevao97 said:

I'm just now playing Soma and I agree but it definitely helps add to the atmosphere and tension with being clueless on what to do or where to go. It's great so far from what I've played and it's nice most of the trophies are story related so I can put them in the back of my mind.

The game was also given out with PS+ forever ago and I'm just now getting to it. So I understand some people got it free and want a quick few trophies, especially those who can't handle horror games.