Implementing a follow feature

Aexuz

I would love to see something like this on the site. Being able to follow any psn profile you want and have easy access to them from your page.

It would be good for comparing trophies with people that don't have an account on the site.

• Like 3

Its been asked several times.

Been waiting for something like this like 2 years now.

To bad Sly doesnt have all the time in the world to make everything we want :)

The built-in comparing on ps3 is useless since it takes like an hour just to compare with one friend,let alone if you wanna check all your friends

Edited by tw34kfr34ky
  • Like 2

I would love to see something like this on the site. Being able to follow any psn profile you want and have easy access to them from your page.

It would be good for comparing trophies with people that don't have an account on the site.

If mah boi suggests it, it has to be a good idea. 

For what it's worth, my profile still follows my friends. Even deleted ones. When I enter a game on my PSNP profile, there's a listing to the right of which of my friends who also has it in their listings.

But a more extensive feature would be what knocks the opposition down forever.

I think it's a great idea, but I don't think Sly will make it since the PS3 has a compare function (Which is kinda rubbish, tho).

If you add some more functions to the idea regarding 'following' which would be useful, then it would be even better, even though it brings Sly even more work...

There have been made tons of suggestions about this feature in the past. 

IIRC Sly even asked once for our input and we delivered plenty of ideas.

Edited by Golwar

For what it's worth, my profile still follows my friends. Even deleted ones. When I enter a game on my PSNP profile, there's a listing to the right of which of my friends who also has it in their listings.

Agreed. I've been waiting anxiously for this to get changed or upgraded. Some of the people I'm currently following aren't even on my friend list anymore. One of the pitfalls of boosting too much and having to delete people in order to make room for other people boosting a certain game (at least until the cap was recently raised). There are a handful that I would like to keep track of.

Sly, would it be possible to stop following the old friend list until the time when something new can be implemented?