Go, Team! Not Unlocking

Hayabusa85

I shouldn't be surprised with a Codemasters game but already have a trophy not unlocking for me.  Finished my first race weekend in MyTeam and did all sessions (P1, P2, P3, Q and the race) which unlocked the first race for your team trophy without issue but the trophy for a session in your MyTeam car didn't unlock.  I thought it might be that I used the deluxe edition livery instead of a custom one so for the second race weekend I switched to a custom one, painted it, applied stickers and all that stuff.  But still didn't unlock.  Am I missing something and this is meant to be for using your MyTeam car in a session outside of MyTeam or something like that, or has it glitched on me? ?

EDIT: Decided to try making a second MyTeam save, didn't customize any settings like I did the first time, chose not to use the deluxe icons on the off chance that was creating a problem, just left everything with the team creation on what it was by default, advanced to the race weekend, did one flying lap and then accelerated to the end of the session and it unlocked this time.  So if anybody else runs into it try these things (Not sure if not using the icons or anything is necessary but doesn't hurt to try since you can go back to your first MyTeam save after) and hopefully it pops for you the second time too.  Always annoying getting trophies out of order due to a glitch but better late than never.    

EDIT 2: Oh yeah this was the PS5 version BTW.  

Edited by Hayabusa85
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...