Random question

The_Kopite

When do you unlock your first trophy approximately? I want to get the first trophy for this game to add it to the total completion percentage, but then come back to it some time in the future and get back to playing RE7 and FF7R. As I said, random question lol thanks for any help.

I guess technically the earliest one you can get is either visiting all of the places in Seattle. Unless you can upgrade a weapon or unlock a skill before that. There's no automatic story ones until you beat the story I believe.

Very early into the game, you will find a workbench which is almost impossible to miss. You can upgrade your weapon there to unlock "Tinkerer". This trophy also has the lowest rarity.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

I guess technically the earliest one you can get is either visiting all of the places in Seattle. Unless you can upgrade a weapon or unlock a skill before that. There's no automatic story ones until you beat the story I believe.

8 hours ago, djb5f said:

My earliest was Starter Set (collect 5 trading cards) which you can get pretty early on - Seattle Day 1 (Ellie).

8 hours ago, HusKy said:

Very early into the game, you will find a workbench which is almost impossible to miss. You can upgrade your weapon there to unlock "Tinkerer". This trophy also has the lowest rarity.

Thanks to all 3 of you for that info! Clearly I'm not quite far enough yet but getting there lol