Trophy list has wrong trophy guide stickied

If this is not the correct place to post this then point me in the right direction but i noticed when viewing the trophy list for Metro Last Light Redux, sometimes the stickied trophy guide at the top is to the Redux trophy guide, and sometimes to the original trophy guide for Last Light. Might not sound too bad, Redux is after all a remaster of the original Last Light but the games have quite different trophy lists and as such different guides. 

Do i need to contact the guide writers to fix this or is this a site issue? I have uploaded screenshots to Imgur too. 

Edited by Cpt-Redding
Added screenshots

23 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

The guides shown above a trophy list rotate if there is more than one. Some times it will show the guide for the original, other times the guide for the redux version.

I understand that and its makes sense with identical trophy lists but maybe a quarter of the trophies across the two games are different and some of the different ones require full playthroughs of the game. I would just suggest they keep each guide for the respective game and not rotate them.

Edited by Cpt-Redding

The reason the guides for both games show up is because the PS4 Redux version and the PS3 version have been linked as 2 versions of the same game. As you can see in the series list, they are both in Stage 2. You would have to make a case that the 2 games should be listed separately and not linked together in the following thread: 

You could cite the example of the Shantae series having the Ultimate Edition of Half-Genie Hero separate from the original version (as both versions have vastly different lists) to back your case.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

This is also the case with Plants vs Zombies. The Vita version has a totally different list from the PS3 version but the Vita version has the PS3 guide above it. 

Lego Harry Potter (Y5-7) is the same. I’m assuming they’re both caused by the reason that Stevieboy mentioned above - Vita and PS3 technically considered the same “stage” but actually different titles