Which regions are these stacks for?

I'm thinking the devs messed up the titles for these two lists so they're in Japanese instead of English but I'm not 100% sure so would love it if someone would untangle this mess and confirm exactly what the regions are please :). @ArmoredSnowman, Are you able to shed any light on this?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I'm thinking the devs messed up the titles for these two lists so they're in Japanese instead of English but I'm not 100% sure so would love it if someone would untangle this mess and confirm exactly what the regions are please :). @ArmoredSnowman, Are you able to shed any light on this?

Would assume Western and Japan share the same trophyset, as PSNTL's version of this has an English pack that translate to: Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing. YSGekRN.png

So, I'm not exactly sure why PSNP uses the romanization of the Japanese name, rather than its actual English name. 

12 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Would assume Western and Japan share the same trophyset, as PSNTL's version of this has an English pack that translate to: Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing. YSGekRN.png

So, I'm not exactly sure why PSNP uses the romanization of the Japanese name, rather than its actual English name. 

What about the other stack for this game?

25 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

What about the other stack for this game?

Ahhh didn't notice this version https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13469-リトルウィッチアカデミアvr-ほうき星に願いを

Yeah you're probably right that one is Western while other is Asia then.