Super Size DLC trophies not working

FerryF1

Hi everyone.

Anyone else have issues with the trophies for the latest DLC, Super Size?

They pop fine on the console, but they won't sync, register or show as unlocked in the actual trophy list.

All the DLC trophies are currently still at a 0,0% earning percentage....

• Like 1

Having this same issue, FFS Codemasters, EVERY TIME, I love them but the literally can’t release anything without some sort of issue and it ***** me off, can anyone on CM forums clarify that the team is aware and what’s being done? Thnks

just tried to contact them, they’ve updated their forums making it harder to post anything, been a while since I was last on, so wasn’t able to ask about it there, tried their contact number and was just cut off,  what the hell, I’ve never seen this before, a trophy patch goes live and it displays 0 owners, no trophies syncing, even though they pop on the console, this is a new wtf issue, there’s no mention I could see on their forums about this issue I don’t get what’s happening 

Edited by Shmeefly
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Anke said:

Same happened here, all popped on console fine but errors in syncing to PSN.

You could always try their Discord? There is a bug report form on there too. I posted about the trophies but seem to be alone at this point, at least on there.

https://discord.com/channels/694537294706770040/694553919740837958

I've tried the Discord. Cant seem to message there, all I get is an error saying the message can't be delivered..

I've emailed them and made multiple comments on Twitter.

Not a single reply so far, not even from their Dirt 5 Community Managers.

I did notice the trophies show as unlocked when you disable your internet and view your offline trophy list, containing trophies stored locally on the PS4.

Combined with the error you get when syncing manually, to me that sounds like the DLC trophies are not on the PSN servers or something 

Edited by FerryF1
Spelling
  • Like 1

Yeah it’s very very strange I’ve never seen a trophy patch go live where you can actually earn the trophies but nothing syncs online, on here it’s still showing that the DLC has 0 owners as well, it’s this damned PS5 effing everything up, the way the cross platform is worked or something I assume, trouble with trophies over so many games new and old, it’s so poorly optimised in areas, and I hate those big thumbnails too, just eww, but I can’t remember the last time Codemasters released a game where every trophy worked, every game has at least 1 if not more trophies that needs to be patched, wether it’s base or DLC, I absolutely love their games they build pure racers, the best racers imo, but I actually realllly dislike D5 because it’s arcade over D4 and DR2s pure gritty realistic rally stages, but I’m ocd and prefer to have the entire franchise on my list, as far as their trophies are concerned, this has become an unwelcome trend of Codeys and they need to address it, I actually held off on earning the plat on this because I almost knew this would happen, I’d rather hide a platinum that I can’t 100% personally, I’m sure it will get sorted but the point is we’re all forced to wait for Codemasters to sort it out... yet again...

Except this time my personal trophy list is stuck in a never ending loop of trying to sync a trophy it can’t find, yay

3 hours ago, FerryF1 said:

I've tried the Discord. Cant seem to message there, all I get is an error saying the message can't be delivered..

I've emailed them and made multiple comments on Twitter.

Not a single reply so far, not even from their Dirt 5 Community Managers.

I did notice the trophies show as unlocked when you disable your internet and view your offline trophy list, containing trophies stored locally on the PS4.

Combined with the error you get when syncing manually, to me that sounds like the DLC trophies are not on the PSN servers or something 

There is a bug report form you may want to fill out.

https://forms.gle/ZraHaTN4ENtpksYN7

Okay, calm down... Some people are getting far too worked up about this. The trophies are on PSN, they wouldn't be on here if they weren't, but if you've unlocked them but it's not syncing then there's something wrong on the backend.

Has anyone got a picture of them unlocked on your console? If so, post it here. I take it that it's only the PS4 version as the PS5 version has people with the trophies unlocked.

Also, what region are you in - it's a shared trophy list but each region has its own specific CUSA code based on the region, so it could be that certain regions aren't linking up if you're all in the same one.

I'll email my contact at Codemasters once I've seen the proof - I only have the PS5 version installed atm with no room to install the PS4 one and try to unlock a trophy or two.

53 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Okay, calm down... Some people are getting far too worked up about this. The trophies are on PSN, they wouldn't be on here if they weren't, but if you've unlocked them but it's not syncing then there's something wrong on the backend.

Has anyone got a picture of them unlocked on your console? If so, post it here. I take it that it's only the PS4 version as the PS5 version has people with the trophies unlocked.

Also, what region are you in - it's a shared trophy list but each region has its own specific CUSA code based on the region, so it could be that certain regions aren't linking up if you're all in the same one.

I'll email my contact at Codemasters once I've seen the proof - I only have the PS5 version installed atm with no room to install the PS4 one and try to unlock a trophy or two.

I have no idea how to post pictures here, so i cant show you the proof that way.

Fact is, I can see the trophies unlocked when I look into my offline trophy list, which contains the trophies stored on the PS4.

It just doesn't sync.

When manually syncing, there's error code NP-32136-5.

I'm in the European region with a digital version of the game.

Currently, all Super Size DLC trophies on PS4 have a unlock rate of 0,0%, meaning no one on PS4 has been able to sync their trophies.

Could you please notify your contact at Codemasters?

as they seem very hard to reach through the 'normal' ways.

Thanks in advance 

3 hours ago, turniplord said:

Here you are. These are three images I screenshot from today.

I played the PS5 version and all unlocked ok, the PS4 version on PS5 popped the trophies but don't display online on PSN, just bringing up error NP-103374-8.

Let me know if you need anything else.

ONLINE (with error):

bHcjfFs.jpg

OFFLINE:

hGhiSJO.jpg

PSNPROFILES:

iZmROOj.png

41 minutes ago, Anke said:

I played the PS5 version and all unlocked ok, the PS4 version on PS5 popped the trophies but don't display online on PSN, just bringing up error NP-103374-8.

ONLINE (with error):

bHcjfFs.jpg

OFFLINE:

hGhiSJO.jpg

PSNPROFILES:

iZmROOj.png

Just to add to this, on my PS4 Pro, I earned the trophy ‘Shore Thing’ from the DLC, it popped as it should on my PS4, but still shows as 0% for the DLC, no rise in trophy percentage, the default blank trophy icon is still showing it’s locked like I haven’t earned it, all trophies on the DLC are displaying 0.0% and my trophy list is in a constant state of trying to sync that trophy to the network, but it can’t, that’s every time I open my trophy list btw. it’s trying to sync like I’ve earned a new trophy every time I open the list, I’ve since earned the rest of the trophies for the other 2 DLC and some more from the base game, all which have synced as usual and work fine, but my trophy list is still locked in a sync battle for the Shore Thing trophy, it knows I’ve unlocked it, it’s trying to sync every time I open my trophy list, like every time, it’s getting frustrating. This entire DLC basically appears to be ‘missing’ from the network, as far as PS4 is concerned

Also, this can’t be region based, as shown, the DLC is showing 0.0% on PS4 across the board, on my PS4, and here on PSNP, if people from other regions didn’t have this issue it would surely add them mathematically to the number of owners in the DLC tab and all the trophies would have an unlocked percentage?

@turniplord

Edited by Shmeefly

1 minute ago, turniplord said:

Codemasters are now looking into the issue, had a reply and it's been passed to one of the Devs to investigate.

Hopefully it'll be a fix on the server, so it doesn't need a new update, but we'll see :)

Thank you, really appreciate the help.

12 hours ago, turniplord said:

Codemasters are now looking into the issue, had a reply and it's been passed to one of the Devs to investigate.

Hopefully it'll be a fix on the server, so it doesn't need a new update, but we'll see :)

Thank you.

I'm glad Codemasters are aware now.

Hopefully it's a quick and easy fix.

@turniplord what these guys said, thanks for the help it’s much appreciated, any idea on eta for the fix, is it something that should be fixed by today or?

Also regarding the trophies that have... sort of unlocked, I’m assuming they’ll just sync with the network once fixed and we won’t have to meet requirements again?

Edited by Shmeefly

8 minutes ago, Shmeefly said:

@turniplord what these guys said, thanks for the help it’s much appreciated, any idea on eta for the fix, is it something that should be fixed by today or?

Also regarding the trophies that have... sort of unlocked, I’m assuming they’ll just sync with the network once fixed and we won’t have to meet requirements again?

It's the weekend, I imagine they probably won't do anything until at least tomorrow. Plus, it depends if it's something that can be fixed on Sony's server or if it has to be a patch pushed out - server issues are usually fast, patch issues may take a few days as Sony has to approve it first. But, they are now aware of it and are looking into what's causing it.

Regarding syncing, yeah. It's the same as when you have a game that isn't currently on the PSN servers (in regards to trophies), they'll appear on your console but won't sync until the link is enabled, then they'll just automatically sync once you earn a trophy or manually sync and the connection is fixed. That's how it usually works but I've never seen an issue like this before, where we can unlock them but they're not syncing with the trophies - even though they're on the PSN servers - but I imagine it'll work the same way.

• Like 2

On 7/25/2021 at 1:03 PM, turniplord said:

It's the weekend, I imagine they probably won't do anything until at least tomorrow. Plus, it depends if it's something that can be fixed on Sony's server or if it has to be a patch pushed out - server issues are usually fast, patch issues may take a few days as Sony has to approve it first. But, they are now aware of it and are looking into what's causing it.

Regarding syncing, yeah. It's the same as when you have a game that isn't currently on the PSN servers (in regards to trophies), they'll appear on your console but won't sync until the link is enabled, then they'll just automatically sync once you earn a trophy or manually sync and the connection is fixed. That's how it usually works but I've never seen an issue like this before, where we can unlock them but they're not syncing with the trophies - even though they're on the PSN servers - but I imagine it'll work the same way.

is there perhaps any news or updates known yet?

• Like 1

This is the second time I have seen this. Obviously not codemasters but one of the jackbox party packs (5 or 6) was out for well over a week before the trophies would sync with the servers but they did show up on the console. That's definitely not a heavily hunted trophy series so if that got fixed eventually I'm sure this would be too. 

4 hours ago, FerryF1 said:

is there perhaps any news or updates known yet?

They emailed this morning saying the devs are now investigating it and they'll let me know once they've discovered the issue and it's fixed or a patch is on the way. It could take a few days though, depending on what needs to be done.

35 minutes ago, mercgoat said:

This is the second time I have seen this. Obviously not codemasters but one of the jackbox party packs (5 or 6) was out for well over a week before the trophies would sync with the servers but they did show up on the console. That's definitely not a heavily hunted trophy series so if that got fixed eventually I'm sure this would be too. 

This is a different situation. Not being able to sync is a common issue - as a reviewer, I see it weekly with various games as the developer just hasn't enabled the game on the PSN servers yet. This is unusual as the trophies ARE on the servers but the local unlocks aren't syncing to the ones on the server - something I've personally not seen happen so far.

• Like 1

Right so I can't bother going through all the comments again but tell em if someone had this issue particularly.
Trophies are not unlocking (this part seems universal), except ONE trophy, "Shore Thing" popped and it's in my Notifications.
HOWEVER, the trophy does not show up in the trophy list along with all others and when I sync the trophies it still doesn't show up. It's very weird, I have had trophies pop but not show because the game isn't out yet so the trophy list isn't there yet either, but to pop but not show up on the trophy list that IS there, that's new to me

On 7/24/2021 at 1:47 PM, Anke said:

ONLINE (with error):

bHcjfFs.jpg

OFFLINE:

hGhiSJO.jpg

PSNPROFILES:

iZmROOj.png

oddly enough i was able to get all 5 to sync tonight after unlocking the main course trophy, it might be a bug that cause you to unlock all of them before you can sync them