Hexa-a-gone buggy?

Jinxcendant-XIII

I didn't notice anything weird, already won a few hexagone finals and it was fine, actually what I noticed is the netcode got considerably better as the patch notes stated, especially with crossplay on, so it feels even smoother.

Yeah I really don’t know how much the netcode has gotten better. No specific mode is buggy but the netcode is bad so your connection is inconsistent. This leads to the game eating inputs at times and you not seeing reality on screen at times so other players will teleport from one location to another as the game can’t make a smooth transition. The game lets you know when your connection is bad and very bad (usually when joining a server far away from you), but these issues happen even when your connection is stable and you’re on an appropriate server. It’s frustrating because when it works properly it controls super tightly (despite the goofy aesthetics) and the platforming is fun. I’ve really enjoyed trying to figure out the fastest routes on the various race maps. I only recently started playing but I’ve played a decent amount both before and after the big season 5 update. I just don’t see much improvement personally.

Edited by F1rstinFlight