Terraria (PSVita) Release Date Confirmed

damon8r351

Eugh, now I got to do this game again. I've already done the EN and JP PS3 versions. I think this time around, I'm going to leave the Hallowed and Corruption to someone else.

I can smell a PS4 version coming.

If it's going to be Cross-play, likely the trophy list will be shared between the PS3 and Vita, so you won't have to earn trophies all over again.

In my opinion if you have to buy a version it should have it's own trophies even if it does implement cross save.  Dragon's Crown is a perfect example, why did they charge 90 dollars for both versions and shaft you on the one trophy list? Crossbuy it is ok to only get one set of trophies but if you buy them separately than give us the trophies.

Metal Gear did it the right way.

Edited by dodgedoors
  • Like 1

In my opinion if you have to buy a version it should have it's own trophies even if it does implement cross save.  Dragon's Crown is a perfect example, why did they charge 90 dollars for both versions and shaft you on the one trophy list? Crossbuy it is ok to only get one set of trophies but if you buy them separately than give us the trophies.

Metal Gear did it the right way.

That's a valid point  :hmm: