First PS5 Game on this Site to have over 100,000 Owners

cosmic-lugger5

I think its genuinely my favourite PS5 experience thus far, considering its my 2nd system and the lack of exclusives this gen have meant ~20 completions for me so far on PS5. I think Ragnarok and Deathloop were the best PS5 games I've played period, but there was something very cozy and exciting about Astro's Playroom that, candidly, hasn't been recaptured since. I really wish we could have a full 20+ hour non-VR Astro game as the next Sony exclusive, its an underrated IP. I don't have VR so haven't checked out Rescue Mission but have heard nothing but good things. 

• Like 4

I wonder if the recent activity of this thread is a reason for there currently being 691 recent players? Or that people are finally able to buy the PS5 console with ease now, who knows. Just seems a lot! 

For me I saw this thread, and thought, yea i did forget to play it actually, which made me finally play it, and yep sure enough it was a joy to plat 🙂👍

9 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

I wonder if the recent activity of this thread is a reason for there currently being 691 recent players? Or that people are finally able to buy the PS5 console with ease now, who knows. Just seems a lot! 

For me I saw this thread, and thought, yea i did forget to play it actually, which made me finally play it, and yep sure enough it was a joy to plat 🙂👍

I think it's option B, at least for me and people in my country, the PS5 has been recently more accessible because of the black friday.

• Like 1