If You Plan on Starting This Game...

Toxicmatic-

If you plan on starting this game, i highly recommend you dont if you want a quick and easy 100% but if you enjoy idle games all to you.
I know this game is suppose to be played only a few mins a day then go play something else, but when i play games any game for that matter. i wont start a new one until i finsihed it, like platinum or 100%
I played this game on mobile before and it wasnt the same, well kinda was. There wasnt bonuses or events and a few more features i cant think of right now. seems like console games always get the shit end when a game is on another platform.
The game took me 10 hours to 100%, its says 18 hours but i left it on for 8 hours when i went out.
Also, i did use the time glitch, but what i dont understand is i see ppl saying this game took a few hours without the time glitch or buying gold. or ppl saying ti took a few days to 100% without the time glitch... like i dont believe that at all. i believe this game would take weeks maybe months to 100% without the exploits.. The hardest well i wouldnt say hardest but most grind to get would be "the great adventure" trophy.
I even looked at a few  gamers that got that  trophy recently and it seems like to be a 3-5 year to complete, not saying they playing it daily but thats feels more legit then a few hours smh..
Overall i used the time glitch 400 times, i wasnt counting but it felt that way, plus i prob spent 80$ in microtransactions. 
anyways good luck if you decide to play this game .. i deleted it and will never open it again

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Toxicmatic- said:

If you plan on starting this game, i highly recommend you dont if you want a quick and easy 100% but if you enjoy idle games all to you.
I know this game is suppose to be played only a few mins a day then go play something else, but when i play games any game for that matter. i wont start a new one until i finsihed it, like platinum or 100%
I played this game on mobile before and it wasnt the same, well kinda was. There wasnt bonuses or events and a few more features i cant think of right now. seems like console games always get the shit end when a game is on another platform.
The game took me 10 hours to 100%, its says 18 hours but i left it on for 8 hours when i went out.
Also, i did use the time glitch, but what i dont understand is i see ppl saying this game took a few hours without the time glitch or buying gold. or ppl saying ti took a few days to 100% without the time glitch... like i dont believe that at all. i believe this game would take weeks maybe months to 100% without the exploits.. The hardest well i wouldnt say hardest but most grind to get would be "the great adventure" trophy.
I even looked at a few  gamers that got that  trophy recently and it seems like to be a 3-5 year to complete, not saying they playing it daily but thats feels more legit then a few hours smh..
Overall i used the time glitch 400 times, i wasnt counting but it felt that way, plus i prob spent 80$ in microtransactions. 
anyways good luck if you decide to play this game .. i deleted it and will never open it again

I agree with you 100% about everything you just said lol. I still haven’t gotten 100% (missing a few last grindy trophies) and have been on and off for a few years now. Can never get myself to fully finish the whole thing since I always seem to give up for a few weeks/months after every couple of angel restarts lol. I’m sure I’ll finish it all eventually since that’s the goal but it’s so grindy and repetitive even with the time glitch lol. ?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I agree 100%. I enjoyed the game at the beginning and then it went downhill after that. Progress slowed down massively! After spending probably $100, I got fed up with the game. Ended up just using the time glitch to try and finish it. I've used the time glitch for probably 3hrs so far and still don't have it finished. This game is absolute Torture! DO NOT get this game for an "Easy 100%". There isn't even a Plat for the game which blows my mind. I've invested way to much time and money just to get a couple extra gold Trophies and the 100% satisfaction.

• 11 months later...
On 31/07/2021 at 11:58 AM, Toxicmatic- said:

lmao u spent $80 ??? u mustve been messing up with your angel investments. theres no way 

• 2 months later...

I didn't use any IRL money on this game and I would strongly advise anyone else do the same. It's not worth it. I liked the game. As repetitive as it got, it tickled whatever is in our brains to make us like these idling games. But no way would I ever spend actual money on it.

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

I did the 100% in 1 day without paying real money at release. Did they changed something after release? It seems so.

Quite the opposite, the game has clearly been abandoned by the devs, even features announced in-game years ago (events) never even reached the PS4 edition. Recently, they issued a statement on Steam saying they'd focus on the mobile version in the future.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/24/2024 at 8:16 AM, ChaseWooly said:

So I JUST unlocked it. There is a ferris wheel interactable decoration you can get, and simply ride it up to the top and it pops. Any chance anyone knows how to pay the loan early with the changes?

On 7/31/2021 at 4:58 AM, Toxicmatic- said:

Why spend $80 on micro transactions when you can get all these legitimately by playing? 

I done this daily for about 2 years and popped the 100%, the hardest I found was the Lucky trophy. But once I figured out the mechanics it wasn't hard just extremely time consuming, I didn't use the glitch on my initial account but that was my first experience with it.

If you farm everything right you can pop all within 2 hours.