Some Tips for the Easier Trophies (Video Guide)

Wheat_YT

1 hour ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

I literally just asked my friend this exact question, he confirmed it's for finishing saga mode. aka beating the final boss

2 hours ago, Zjinn said:

What's it mean to complete a saga quest? I thought it meant from the quest board, but I did one and it didn't work is it a specific quest?

Exactly this soon as you kill the final boss this trophy will appear 

A HUUGEE tip for getting the "Make it Hail" trophy that i would recommend is to buy Souls Potions from Fafnir the sorcerer; More specifically while doing your 100 Day survival run. 

Youll eventually have more souls than you know what you can do with in Survival, and instead of spending them on random items to sell they should be spent on Souls Potions. These can be bought endlessly, they cost 700 souls, and return 500 souls. Its a good way to recycle your souls, while spending them, for 1,000,000 spent trophy.

I typically did this after a blood moon. I would have the time to sell a bunch of excess items and fragments, and then spend it all on souls potions. This way you never have to leave Fafnir while having a large amount of souls on you.

• Like 2