Speedrun?

XandstarSan-YT

For the good tetris player this will still be 70+ hours. There is a lot to do including 100k lines online, 15k tetris(60k lines), 3k t-spin and a bunch of other stuff. There is a skill required trophy, 60 second sprint, that can take hundreds of hours in just practise. Maybe a tetris master can do it in 40-50 hours but that requires really high level play for way to long.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Danny_Johansen said:

For the good tetris player this will still be 70+ hours. There is a lot to do including 100k lines online, 15k tetris(60k lines), 3k t-spin and a bunch of other stuff. There is a skill required trophy, 60 second sprint, that can take hundreds of hours in just practise. Maybe a tetris master can do it in 40-50 hours but that requires really high level play for way to long.

That's crazy that you've completed it twice, that's some serious dedication and skill

I came back to this recently for the first time in years and my best time in the sprint is 1m 40s, don't want to think about how much I would have to practise to even get close to 60s

8 hours ago, MD_91 said:

That's crazy that you've completed it twice, that's some serious dedication and skill

I came back to this recently for the first time in years and my best time in the sprint is 1m 40s, don't want to think about how much I would have to practise to even get close to 60s

I practised for the 1minute spring while doing the online grind. My sprint time was also pretty slow when I started out. Took me a bit of time to finally get a 2:30 time. One thing that I do recommend learning is 2 step finesse. It really helps with consistency and speed of placing blocks so you can focus more on proper stacking. I didn't learn this myself until 30-40 hours in and kind of regret not using it from the start because people often said it wasn't required. While true, not learning this will greatly increase the number of hours you need to get the 1 minute sprint. In total it took me roughly 120 hours to get this time.