PSA about the multiplayer trophies.

The trophies on this game are extremely buggy and the servers are trash. My friend has won 3 games with only human players and only has the trophy for finishing a battle in any mode, not the trophy for winning or for playing a multiplayer match with only human players.

Also: if someone DC's from the game whilst the match is loading up, you'll only get the trophies for winning a match and playing in a match with only humans. You will NOT earn the trophy for "FINISHING a battle". For this trophy you must truly finish the battle, a DC win does not count. I've tested this on an alt account and it's definitely the case. That is how it's possible to have the trophies for winning without the trophy for finishing a battle.

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 9.8.2021 at 7:29 PM, Potent_Delusions said:

The trophies on this game are extremely buggy and the servers are trash. My friend has won 3 games with only human players and only has the trophy for finishing a battle in any mode, not the trophy for winning or for playing a multiplayer match with only human players.

Also: if someone DC's from the game whilst the match is loading up, you'll only get the trophies for winning a match and playing in a match with only humans. You will NOT earn the trophy for "FINISHING a battle". For this trophy you must truly finish the battle, a DC win does not count. I've tested this on an alt account and it's definitely the case. That is how it's possible to have the trophies for winning without the trophy for finishing a battle.

thx 4 the info ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/08/2021 at 6:29 PM, Potent_Delusions said:

Not bought the game yet but wanted to ask a question about the multiplayer.

Is it possible to boost these trophies, or will the game simply throw you in with random players?

I'm not a fan of online trophies, but the rest of the game seems pretty interesting, and i'd rather just boost my way through the online.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/01/2022 at 6:30 AM, brodey4455 said:

Are there only 6 Multi-player trophies? Or are there more trophies that HAVE to be done on multi-player?

Yes, only those are strictly multiplayer based. Every other trophy can be unlocked during the campaign or through operations.

That said, just like with Mordheim, the vast majority of trophies can be substantially made easier with boosting - nothing new there, really.

Good luck!

• 7 months later...
On 21/01/2022 at 6:27 PM, Mellenthin said:

Yes, only those are strictly multiplayer based. Every other trophy can be unlocked during the campaign or through operations.

That said, just like with Mordheim, the vast majority of trophies can be substantially made easier with boosting - nothing new there, really.

Good luck!

Other than the obvious 4p trophy, how many players do you need for the other 5 online trophies?

On 29/08/2022 at 9:52 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

Other than the obvious 4p trophy, how many players do you need for the other 5 online trophies?

IIRC, you only need 2 players, although I could be wrong. It's either that, or four people.

13 minutes ago, GastNDorf said:

Is this game essentially Mordheim but in a 40k setting?

Yes. It's the same developer behind both games so if you've played Mordheim, you'll immediately notice the similarities.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...