Bugged Trophies

It will be fixed in next patch which should be available tomorrow.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It wouldn't surprise me if that trophy is bugged, because Tank Mechanic Simulator is by the same developers and is also unPlatinumable :(.

Same publisher, but different developer.

• Like 2

Hi,

'Life Lesson' and 'Good Tip' are likely bugged (no tracking here or on PSN, plus the below) - also possibly 'Rich Guy' (see below - also no tracking at all).

Yesterday I was looking into two trophies 'Life Lesson' and 'Good Tip' (the experience and money bonus with orders trophy) as I felt i was missing some requirement due to hitting up every order i could with these bonuses, yet not receiving any trophy for it, came across a Steam patch for the (Steam version) game which included the patch note  "Fixed “Life lesson”, “Good tip”, “Rich guy” achievement'.

I can not speak for the OP listed ' Racer Boy', not tried it myself - although it is also showing no tracking.

Since they released a Stream patch (Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.0.1) on the 11th (game came out for Steam on the 11th), hopefully one will follow shortly for consoles (assuming errors across all releases).

Cheers

I have randomly, seemingly out of nowhere received the "Good Tip" trophy - as I wasn't expecting it, I do not know if the money bonus on that order was different, I do know it was the 27ish money bonus order (vs 21ish for experience bonuses), so if there is a pattern/criteria I don't/didn't see it.

Edit - This occurred before the patch dropped, but it no longer would seem to matter - Patch (based on tracking percents) seems to have fixed this one.

Edited by WangKeRui
update

10 hours ago, Anke said:

Car Flipper was bugged for me as it didn't pop until I'd renovated my third car. Rather annoying when you have to do 50 of them.

The car needs to have every single part at 100% to count from my testing.

On another note, it seems Well Trained is also bugged. Unlocking all the upgrades didn't pop the trophy.

10 hours ago, TheSpudbot said:

The car needs to have every single part at 100% to count from my testing.

On another note, it seems Well Trained is also bugged. Unlocking all the upgrades didn't pop the trophy.

Thanks for this, I was just coming back to this thread to ask that very thing. That would explain it.

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

What are the confirmed unobtainable trophies? I ask because I see 3 with no earners (Well trained, Time for holidays and The Mechanic) but don't know if they're bugged or just grindy.

Well Trained is 100% bugged as ive got all upgrades but no trophy.

The other 2 id just say no one has reached level 50 yet

2 minutes ago, underground9889 said:

wrong i am at lvl 52 atm and it doesent pops

Which difficulty did you play? did you play it legit or did you use the promo to fast track to level 36? did you "finish" the game and finish all the mission cars?

6 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Which difficulty did you play? did you play it legit or did you use the promo to fast track to level 36? did you "finish" the game and finish all the mission cars?

i played legit from lvl 1 to lvl 52 on normal difficult. the last special mission finished i on lvl 37,

1 minute ago, underground9889 said:

i played legit from lvl 1 to lvl 52 on normal difficult. the last special mission finished i on lvl 37,

well hopefully they put a patch in to fix the issue, I know they did for Racer Boy. Which car did you use to beat 1:50? the controls are horrible when driving

23 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

well hopefully they put a patch in to fix the issue, I know they did for Racer Boy. Which car did you use to beat 1:50? the controls are horrible when driving

i used a nissan gtr with 900 hp, and got in the first round a 1:33. And i didnt drove very clean. because control are not the best and brakes are not really working

if you have no dlc test the mayem m3 awd with fully tunning parts. he has round 500hp and i managed to get a 1:40 easy and he is still driveable

Edited by underground9889
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

What are the confirmed unobtainable trophies? I ask because I see 3 with no earners (Well trained, Time for holidays and The Mechanic) but don't know if they're bugged or just grindy.

Time for Holidays: I'm at Level 34 and special missions haven't appeared for quite a few levels, either the trophy is bugged or there are more that appear much later or after performing something special to trigger them. I'm pretty sure it's bugged.

2 minutes ago, Anke said:

Time for Holidays: I'm at Level 34 and special missions haven't appeared for quite a few levels, either the trophy is bugged or there are more that appear much later or after performing something special to trigger them. I'm pretty sure it's bugged.

the last 3 trophies that no one has are offical bugged and will be fixed in the next patch. That are the answer form reddot support that i get

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, underground9889 said:

the last 3 trophies that no one has are offical bugged and will be fixed in the next patch. That are the answer form reddot support that i get

Nice one. Thanks. Was there any mention on timing?

• Like 1