Bugged Trophies

9 hours ago, Reckless____1234 said:

Press up on the D-pad then select parking. Then press right for alley 2 and there will be a buy figure and so on for the rest.

yeah saw it last night haha not sure how i missed it. How much money did it take to unlock all 10?

On 19/08/2021 at 7:47 PM, underground9889 said:

the last 3 trophies that no one has are offical bugged and will be fixed in the next patch. That are the answer form reddot support that i get

Any idea on whether they know that The Mechanic trophy is bugged? Or perhaps a link to the place you got your answer for the previously bugged trophies?

On 8/19/2021 at 10:41 AM, underground9889 said:

bugged for me atm

well trained

time for holidays, i made the last campain mission on lvl 37

the mechanic, i am on lvl 52 atm

Did you receive The Mechanic trophy? It seems bugged for me. I reached level 50, and it didn't pop. 

On 8/20/2021 at 0:41 AM, underground9889 said:

bugged for me atm

well trained

time for holidays, i made the last campain mission on lvl 37

the mechanic, i am on lvl 52 atm

how much XP was needed to hit lvl 50 roughly?

38 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

how much XP was needed to hit lvl 50 roughly?

I'm sitting on level 50 currently just waiting for the patch, and from 50 to 51 it needs 2,775 XP.

I think it possibly goes up 25 XP needed per level, someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

1 hour ago, Anke said:

I'm sitting on level 50 currently just waiting for the patch, and from 50 to 51 it needs 2,775 XP.

I think it possibly goes up 25 XP needed per level, someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

yeah i think it hits the 2k per level around 30 so id say at a rough you would need around 40,000 xp to reach level 50

Did anyone had problem with "Car Flipper" trophy? Where you have to renovate and sell one car? I bought two from barn already, renovate them (but I left windows without 100%), sold them and no trophies. Is it because I didn't had 100% on all parts, including body and windows? 

Edit:

OK, I've got it, it was interior, I completely forgot about it. 

Edited by Patrickosan

1 hour ago, underground9889 said:

patch 1.06 is out now and i got the mechanic trophy and platin with it ;)

Nice one mate, im still a bit away from it but i just finished the trophy guide and sent it in for review, hopefully it will be published in the next couple of days

On 8/31/2021 at 7:14 AM, underground9889 said:

patch 1.06 is out now and i got the mechanic trophy and platin with it ;)

I tested it after 1.06 was installed and it didn't work for me... I have a profile stalled at level 49, and I'm just waiting for the fix, xo I can go over 50. Maybe I'll try again, but is there any special method you used?

1 hour ago, edreedisawesome said:

I tested it after 1.06 was installed and it didn't work for me... I have a profile stalled at level 49, and I'm just waiting for the fix, xo I can go over 50. Maybe I'll try again, but is there any special method you used?

you need to get lvl 51, because the game mean 50 lvl ups. You start on lvl 1 so you have to get 51.

Edited by underground9889