secret rooms and id tagged kinda glitched

melodicmizery

these didnt pop for me on my first run. so on my second playthrough the first secret room i found popped it, and the id tag inside popped it. not sure why this happened.

also had another weird glitch there is a elevator later on in the game. i took it and backtracked to a storage place and made a manual save. everytime i loaded the save the game would freeze loading. so i had to use a auto save. i tried to run back to that elevator but it was stuck in the air and i couldnt get it to come back down. luckily i didnt really need the storage but the saves in this game can become janky. sometimes my auto save would send me back entire sections 

edit, now the audio log trophy popped. kinda seems like its counting the numbers and not the actual specific file. i have no clue at this point. 

Edited by melodicmizery

so heres yet another weird glitch

i went through the sewers and my save icon was blinking the entire time. i dont even know how to explain this. the game saved my progress, but not my location. so i exited to the menu and then loaded my autosave. it put me back originally where my save started being blinking froze. except the game thought i should be farther. this caused missing walls and all that stuff. i had to revert back to a manual save. i couldnt progress because walls were missing and objects werent where they were suppose to be. 

21 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

so heres yet another weird glitch

i went through the sewers and my save icon was blinking the entire time. i dont even know how to explain this. the game saved my progress, but not my location. so i exited to the menu and then loaded my autosave. it put me back originally where my save started being blinking froze. except the game thought i should be farther. this caused missing walls and all that stuff. i had to revert back to a manual save. i couldnt progress because walls were missing and objects werent where they were suppose to be. 

Wow never had this happen… seems like you had so bad luck happening all around!!

• Like 1

aye melo it's a broken little bastard of a game. I had the wirdest shit happen to me yesterday, i threw open a door trapped a zombie behind the door and the wall, it fell through the floor and then somehow teleported above me and super mario'd me into the ground and i just died.

also the rotating disk puzzle, that opens the water fountain. one of the disks were broken took me hrs to realise west and east had to be shipping to let me through, even though it should be hunting.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

aye melo it's a broken little bastard of a game. I had the wirdest shit happen to me yesterday, i threw open a door trapped a zombie behind the door and the wall, it fell through the floor and then somehow teleported above me and super mario'd me into the ground and i just died.

also the rotating disk puzzle, that opens the water fountain. one of the disks were broken took me hrs to realise west and east had to be shipping to let me through, even though it should be hunting.

LOL. its kind of hilarious at this point. its a shame because its a fun game. the next save point i find im going to upload what happened to me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, melodicmizery said:

LOL. its kind of hilarious at this point. its a shame because its a fun game. the next save point i find im going to upload what happened to me. 

on ps5 it's fucked, if you go afk for an hr the game just utterly breaks from memory leaks and you gotta restart to get the normal experience back. one funny thing though is i had infinite ammo in my pistol yesterday, was pretty fun, jack bauer'd my way through the whole of chapter 3.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

on ps5 it's fucked, if you go afk for an hr the game just utterly breaks from memory leaks and you gotta restart to get the normal experience back. one funny thing though is i had infinite ammo in my pistol yesterday, was pretty fun, jack bauer'd my way through the whole of chapter 3.

im surprised more people havent shared this type of stuff. we cant be the only ones this is happening to lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

the first thing was noticing my key wasnt working. then the upper level of some other map being merged into the layer i was in lol

Good job you stopped, looked like the universe was getting ready to implode watching that xD

• Like 1