She has a point

ahmedelebiary

• 3 weeks later...

This trophy  just hasn't unlocked for myself. My player is number one in the world and I have won so many tournaments so winning two hundred points happened for me ages ago. Has anybody else suffered the same issue? If so, how did you rectify it and get the trophy to pop?

Many thanks in advance.

On 6/9/2021 at 1:59 PM, xPatTheCatx said:

This trophy  just hasn't unlocked for myself. My player is number one in the world and I have won so many tournaments so winning two hundred points happened for me ages ago. Has anybody else suffered the same issue? If so, how did you rectify it and get the trophy to pop?

Many thanks in advance.

Unfortunately I have the same problem, even though I have won more than 30 matches online with Ash Barty. Considering that to win a match you need at least 12 points, 30x12 = 360 but nothing popped yet. I read about trophy being glitchy outside career and the grind is already long enough, if you add bugs too..

I don't think it can be only done with a created female player, otherwise the trophy description should have made it clear. I will play another 4-5 matches with Ash Barty online and if the trophy still does not unlock, I will try with the created female player in my career once I have reached the maximum level with the male one (I'm at 25 at the moment, I need to find more podcasts to go through this grindy borefest).

Finally got it during a tournament match in career with a female player. The exact moment was during a rally where i went from 15 to 30, so I was right about every game being 3 points, this trophy is definitely bugged because I should've gotten it more than 40 matches ago.

Unfortunately this is not the worst trophy.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Here's how I got this trophy. Played few matches with Ash Barty for online promotion trophy (3 wins). Then I created a female player and started career. I took a pen and paper and counted EVERY winner (not opponents errors) and after the 150+ winners, trophy popped. The funny thing is that it popped after my opponents out.

Off topic: I got trophies This isn't volleyball? and Racket man in Tournament. Seems it can't be done in Exibition mode (at least it didn't work for me after few hours of trying). Then I switched to Tournament and got the trophies after 30+ minutes.

• Like 1