Suggestion

1 hour ago, FilmFanatic said:

Nothings getting added to this site as it’s all but dead. What exactly do you mean by folders for trophies?

What a negative, pessimistic thing to say. Man suggests something he would like and you say that?

I understand Sly could be dead for all we know, but cmon. The site is alive and well for the most part.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IsaacDK503 said:

The capacity of add trophies to a list/folder like "Online trophies", etc

Eh it could work with trophies tagged as online in the trophies tag. Would be nice I guess to see what are the most common MP/online trophies to go for, but then again the advisory tab already kinda does that. And as far as I know, No other site does this either.

Let us know when the Sueno's out of the brink ye?

1 hour ago, HYPERS said:

What a negative, pessimistic thing to say. Man suggests something he would like and you say that?

I understand Sly could be dead for all we know, but cmon. The site is alive and well for the most part.

There are suggestions that have been around for years that would benefit a lot of people that constantly get bought up by new members that have never been added. Suggestions for the site are a waste of time because they aren’t going to be implemented so no point beating around the bush in telling someone as such.