WARNING!!! Right now 100% Trophies is not OBTAINABLE!!!

narimanhabibagad

• 1 month later...

Preach! Finally an answer from the developers about the broken trophies:

Sadly No, it's not fixed yet but it's not forgotten. Don't worry we would never simply work on something else and leave the situation with trophies like it is. A lot is going on right now and we can't release a patch as quickly as we would want it. I know how frustrating this can be, sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm hopeful ✌?

Edited by BlazingLadyy
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...

Latest Discord message from a developer, 19 Nov 2021:

The Issue is that the trigger for trophies work fine. It's the save/accounts that are weirdly corrupted. If you were to start laying Outward today you probably wouldn't have any issues with the trophies. so sadly it makes our job a lot longer to investigate and/or fix. With Covid that made all conversations difficult, the change of port team and that we can't work on that issue full time and work on something else at the same time, we can't fix it as quickly as we want to.

Honestly it's not an issue that we like having around, we are seriously pissed off that it still exists but a lot is going on right now and we can't release a fix yet.

Trust me, when we'll finally have this fixed, we'll probably pop bottle of Champaign or something.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, BlazingLadyy said:

The Issue is that the trigger for trophies work fine. It's the save/accounts that are weirdly corrupted. If you were to start laying Outward today you probably wouldn't have any issues with the trophies. so sadly it makes our job a lot longer to investigate and/or fix. With Covid that made all conversations difficult, the change of port team and that we can't work on that issue full time and work on something else at the same time, we can't fix it as quickly as we want to.

Honestly it's not an issue that we like having around, we are seriously pissed off that it still exists but a lot is going on right now and we can't release a fix yet.

Trust me, when we'll finally have this fixed, we'll probably pop bottle of Champaign or something.

So if we create a new save file, will trophies perfectly  popped ?   It didn't make sense.... or i don't understand. ?

On 2021/11/30 at 3:32 PM, BlazingLadyy said:

Thx for the information !! I think I will buy it and try to 100% the game this Christmas. ?

On 2021/11/30 at 3:59 PM, inciteen said:

So if we create a new save file, will trophies perfectly  popped ?   It didn't make sense.... or i don't understand. 1f914.png

I think it seems like you need to a brand new save file, (by delete the existing save file and let the game make a new non-corrupted save.)

start it all over from the very beginning and try to do the requirement once again to make those trophies pop.1f914.png

btw I just checked, no one get those 2 trophies recently (the last one is on 13th Jul 2021), so I believe it may still being bug. ?

but I will still buy and play the game on my PS5.

I will report here, after my attempted for the trophies.

thx for all the help here ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 24.12.2021 at 2:00 PM, ZandatsuRising said:

So anything new? Can anyone report that a fresh new safe file can save the trophys

Some news:

1 They want to release definition edition next year. It will be free if you have the game and 2 DLCs

2 There will be no more locations

3 New version will be for ps5

4 Storage will be combined

5 Rare materials from 3 brothers will be easier to gain. Not sure, something like exchange 3 for exact 1

6 Patch for ps4 version with fixes they want to release before definition edition

7 Official news will be next year

8 They said technically everything is ready or almost ready to release ps5 version but they need to make this right with xbox and Sony and choose right date (a lot of amazing releases at February I think)

So now I suggest you just wait

Edited by Rartarion
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

It took them long enough but the 1.18 patch is now out and according to the patch notes, it fixes the trophy glitches :): https://orbispatches.com/CUSA10865

Well the trophies Magic is a science and Ritual Experimentation still won't pop for me. I'll make a new character, see if that makes a difference, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Update: made a new blank offline PSN account. Did the whiplash enchantment. No trophy.

Wrote a message in the developers Discord that the two trophies still do not unlock.

Time to delete the game.

Edited by BlazingLadyy
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 24/04/2022 at 4:01 PM, inciteen said:

Enchant trophies still glitch. But " The blood is life, Through fire and flame, The stuff of legends, Crowd pleaser" trophies fixed.

I not try yet " Vanquisher of nightmare, The absolute pinnacle" trophies. I think they fixed too.

Today's patch should fix those problems :).

• Like 2

Hi guys! Can someone confirm if "Vanquisher of nightmares" trophy has been fixed too (or if it requires the blank account method)?

I also wanted to buy TTB dlc, someone knows if the trophy situation there has been resolved as well?

Thanks!

23 hours ago, Stryder_92 said:

Hi guys! Can someone confirm if "Vanquisher of nightmares" trophy has been fixed too (or if it requires the blank account method)?

I also wanted to buy TTB dlc, someone knows if the trophy situation there has been resolved as well?

Thanks!

Yes fixed. I win the Vanquisher of nightmate trophy last month.

%100 obtainable.

• Like 1