Expeditionary Service Ribbon

xBenlander

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

At the moment I'm thinking 70-80hrs+, because maxing out 30 guns (the trophy for which is unobtainable) and hitting Lv30 will take a while.

Why's it unobtainable?

4 hours ago, HeyaBen said:

I just did pubic matchmaking and got set up with randoms.

I think the progress towards percentage based trophies might only count for the host possibly.

Edited by xVolloxx

5 hours ago, xVolloxx said:

Why's it unobtainable?

I think the progress towards percentage based trophies might only count for the host possibly.

No-one knows why certain trophies are unobtainable but as of now, there are at least 3 trophies in the PS5 version and potentially several more in the PS4 release that can't be earned due to various bugs :(.

9 hours ago, xVolloxx said:

Why's it unobtainable?

For as fun as the game is they really crapped the bed for when it came to trophies/achievements. 

On 27/08/2021 at 0:27 PM, xVolloxx said:

Why's it unobtainable?

Currently it appears that people haven't been able to figure out how to unlock all weapons. I've spoken to PC players who have completed the game on Insane and they have 28 weapons after all rewards and purchases from the store. It's either rng-based and people have been unlucky with two weapons or we just haven't figured out the specifications for unlocking the last few. 

My guess? There are some extremely difficult challenge cards (one that asks you to complete a mission without taking damage) which offers a 'bonus reward'. My guess is these types of challenges need to be done for specific weapons. 

Also 70-80 is an underestimation. The game's highest difficulty is gonna take an extremely long time because it's so tough, then the 30 weapons (once you HAVE all 30) to rank 4 requires 130,000xp per weapon. Each mission on Intense gives you roughly 13-15k xp, depending on your squad's number of kills. Each mission on Intense takes about 25 minutes - let's say you need to complete the same mission 9 times to max out two weapons at a time - that's a little under 4 hours (3.75)

3.75 x 15 = 56 hours, 15 minutes, just for weapons. 

You'll also need to take into account the time needed for the difficulty trophies. All other grindy trophies, with the exception of maybe synth and electricity kills, should be done by then. 

If you've got an adequate squad running the right build for Insane, my guess would be somewhere between 100-120 hours.