Was this game never released on the UK PSN store?

Raidou Kuzunoha XIV

I can't seem to find much info on this game in general, in terms on where and when it was released exactly (aside from its Japanese release date). I can find it on the US PSN store, but not the UK one. I can find it on the UK Nintendo Switch eshop though.

Just wondering if it was ever actually released on the UK PSN store, or if I'm somehow blind in not finding it?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27/10/2021 at 7:58 AM, Eraezr said:

Does this apply to every EU territory?

I don't see why it wouldn't. There have been some unique cases in the past but this is not one of them.

Apparently the Japanese physical version has both English and Japanese so you could buy that. Another cheaper option is that as it is on the US store you can just make a US account, put money on it by using American PSN cards, buy it with that account, download it, and then play it on your actual account. 

The VN does seem to be a good one so worth the bit of hassle. 

• 1 year later...

It's available in Germany and France as well, so it's probably safe to assume it was released Europe-wide.

In other, semi-related news, Prototype also finally managed to release the PS4 version of Clannad in Europe a few weeks ago - almost 5 years (!) after the North American release in 2018.

• Like 4