Collectables bugged

DayNight_Sky

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, DiscoKing said:

Are the devs aware of this problem on ps4? It seems that no patch has tried to address this ps4 problem, and it has been here since day 1

They're "aware", but these problems persist on every version of the game at the moment (PS/Steam, XB1, XSX, PS4 & PS5).

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 2:54 PM, DayNight_Sky said:

also the devs are thinking about resetting all weapons back to level 1, I don't know if this is happen or not but I wouldn't mind, better then starting again

I will be fucking mad if they do that... Just fix the game already, it's a been month now right?

How difficult can it to be to add a collision detection to two items on stage 3-1.

Also I played Extreme last night for the first time with two other pros who were clearly a master of the game, but wow there are so many aliens on screen compared to Intense, and since they die pretty easily on Intense, the screen is full of aliens. and it's an unplayable 5-104 fps mess.

I felt sorry for the guys who were with me who clearly were playing on PS5, I was letting the side down. I mean ffs, if I can barely play the game due to poor peformance on the SECOND to hardest difficult level and on the EASIEST Stage of 1-1 of Extreme, how am I supposed to do the other 23 stages on the hardest settings?!

This game is insanely hard for reason and because of the poor performance at EXACTLY the time when you need smooth and precision controls. This is rage quit territory. Considering how broken the match making and general performance is, I can't believe the devs fixed one of the cool glitches. Sure I can't benefit from it since I don't have a PS5, but why dick over players who are having fun? Make the game 4 player coop I say, it's too difficult on 3 player.

Game is literally broken making it practically impossible to win on PS4, not that you can even get all the trophies anyway due to many of them being glitched.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

I will be fucking mad if they do that... Just fix the game already, it's a been month now right?

How difficult can it to be to add a collision detection to two items on stage 3-1.

Also I played Extreme last night for the first time with two other pros who were clearly a master of the game, but wow there are so many aliens on screen compared to Intense, and since they die pretty easily on Intense, the screen is full of aliens. and it's an unplayable 5-10 fps mess.

I felt sorry for the guys who were with me who clearly were playing on PS5, I was letting the side down. I mean ffs, if I can barely play the game due to poor peformance on the SECOND to hardest difficult level and on the EASIEST Stage of 1-1 of Extreme, how am I supposed to do the other 23 stages on the hardest settings?!

This game is insanely hard for reason and because of the poor performance at EXACTLY the time when you need smooth and precision controls. This is rage quit territory. Considering how broken the match making and general performance is, I can't believe the devs fixed one of the cool glitches. Sure I can't benefit from it since I don't have a PS5, but why dick over players who are having fun? Make the game 4 player coop I say, it's too difficult on 3 player.

Game is literally broken making it practically impossible to win on PS4, not that you can even get all the trophies anyway due to many of them being glitched.

Don't get me started. I tried to do 4-3 with my group last night on Extreme and the frame-rate was terrible due to the ridiculous amount of enemies that were on screen but to put a cherry on top of this shit sundae, the game crashed when we were 3/4 of the way through the mission so we had to start over from scratch ?!

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1