I'm surprised at how good this game is

Belthazar90

I've seen the game get a lot of hate online, with people complaining about gamebreaking bugs and whatnot... but my experience couldn't be further from that. It's gorgeous and I haven't found a single bug yet (around 15 hours in).

It is a very tough game that doesn't hold your hand... but the solution to each puzzle always comes with a little experimentation and critical thinking. Overall definitely an 8/10. 

• Like 3

On 28/8/2021 at 7:41 AM, Belthazar90 said:

I've seen the game get a lot of hate online, with people complaining about gamebreaking bugs and whatnot... but my experience couldn't be further from that. It's gorgeous and I haven't found a single bug yet (around 15 hours in).

It is a very tough game that doesn't hold your hand... but the solution to each puzzle always comes with a little experimentation and critical thinking. Overall definitely an 8/10. 

Yes, it has a couple of bugs but nothing that critical, at least for me. It is really hard but I like it, too many things to do! I have like 20 activated quests ?

5 hours ago, Carttagos said:

Yes, it has a couple of bugs but nothing that critical, at least for me. It is really hard but I like it, too many things to do! I have like 20 activated quests 1f604.png

Sooooo many quests I’m overwhelmed. I’ve only got pay the first dungeon though. This map looks huge, is there fast travel?

On 29/08/2021 at 5:48 PM, NashtyMouse said:

Sooooo many quests I’m overwhelmed. I’ve only got pay the first dungeon though. This map looks huge, is there fast travel?

Yup, you get a fast travel song you can use anywhere that send you straight to any of the "shrines" or waypoints you unlock. The loading is pretty quick too.

On 29/08/2021 at 0:42 PM, Carttagos said:

Yes, it has a couple of bugs but nothing that critical, at least for me. It is really hard but I like it, too many things to do! I have like 20 activated quests 1f604.png

Yeah, it's quite overwhelming and I was ignoring the sidequests at first... but some of them give heart containers that make the combat way more manageable,so I started doing them ASAP.

Edited by Belthazar90