Info on "All My Personal Friends"

Flynnerigan

At the moment there are 30 weapons in the game. The trophy specifies that you must get 30 weapons to rank 4. The weapons are all unlocked in certain ways:

- through mission completion (rng reward) 

- difficulty specific (such as the Gruppa which unlocks on Intense difficulty at some point) 

- bought from the Requisition Store

A few players have reported trouble with unlocking the last few weapons due to rng. They've done multiple rewards and haven't been able to get the last 2 or 3 weapons. 

On the 8th of September, Cold Iron drop season one of the game which will include some weapons and a new class/Kit called Phalanx. If the above issue exists for you, you'll have a greater chance of unlocking your 30 weapons once this update drops. Cold Iron will be dropping new weapons regularly so there'll come a time when the trophy is no issue to anyone. 

On a side note, I've been writing an extensive trophy guide for this game on here - if anyone has discovered any bugs or good farming methods, feel free to contact me (I will credit you of course). 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Flynnerigan said:

At the moment there are 30 weapons in the game. The trophy specifies that you must get 30 weapons to rank 4. The weapons are all unlocked in certain ways:

- through mission completion (rng reward) 

- difficulty specific (such as the Gruppa which unlocks on Intense difficulty at some point) 

- bought from the Requisition Store

A few players have reported trouble with unlocking the last few weapons due to rng. They've done multiple rewards and haven't been able to get the last 2 or 3 weapons. 

On the 8th of September, Cold Iron drop season one of the game which will include some weapons and a new class/Kit called Phalanx. If the above issue exists for you, you'll have a greater chance of unlocking your 30 weapons once this update drops. Cold Iron will be dropping new weapons regularly so there'll come a time when the trophy is no issue to anyone. 

On a side note, I've been writing an extensive trophy guide for this game on here - if anyone has discovered any bugs or good farming methods, feel free to contact me (I will credit you of course). 

I still think 30 weapons to level 4 and the 1000 electric kills trophies are glitched reading comments on other posts.

5 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I still think 30 weapons to level 4 and the 1000 electric kills trophies are glitched reading comments on other posts.

The electricity one absolutely is. I've noticed my tracker for level 4 weapons is okay right now. I know nobody has unlocked it but it would require around 60 hours of gameplay to get all 30 (assuming you've unlocked them all and have wasted no time playing with the same weapons that are already maxed). 

On 28/08/2021 at 2:49 PM, Flynnerigan said:

The electricity one absolutely is. I've noticed my tracker for level 4 weapons is okay right now. I know nobody has unlocked it but it would require around 60 hours of gameplay to get all 30 (assuming you've unlocked them all and have wasted no time playing with the same weapons that are already maxed). 

guys I can confirm I have all 30 weapons I didn't purchase the dlc either my last weapon was a CQW named (LEM MP11 STORMSURGE). i've played the game for 41 hours got it by completing Chapter 1 mission 3 on Extreme difficulty with 4 players.

Edit: must be a Low percentage RNG drop.

Edited by hazikq786

6 hours ago, hazikq786 said:

guys I can confirm I have all 30 weapons I didn't purchase the dlc either my last weapon was a CQW named (LEM MP11 STORMSURGE). i've played the game for 41 hours got it by completing Chapter 1 mission 3 on Extreme difficulty with 4 players.

Edit: must be a Low percentage RNG drop.

Was that in a hidden cache or did you get it as a mission reward?