What’s the best way to get online trophies?

TelliksOnhir

• 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, Giorgi50056 said:

Tried this out a bit ago from what I understand every trophy that has online in it's description can not be earned with 2 controllers any other trophies you can do with 2 controllers

Correct, Speed. Precision and the Drop the Moon trophies can be done with 2 controllers, the rest are online.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 2:40 AM, JackyIsMad said:

@Megaman80 You need 4 people to do the online matches without random people, that being said, there are still people playing the online, so try searching for matches, if you decent at the game, you may be able to get it legit

Thanks, but i am a little sceptical since people say it a 10 / 10 in difficulty, not sure if i want to put the effort in this game.

Im looking for 1000+ ultra rares, and have gotten quite a few the last months. Do you or anyone know some threads that shows the manageble ultra rare games (i already have some ready in my playstation, example surgeon sim and bread, but at first they seem annoying as "#&!).

Edited by Stevieboy

18 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:

Thanks, but i am a little sceptical since people say it a 10 / 10 in difficulty, not sure if i want to put the effort in this game.

Im looking for 1000+ ultra rares, and have gotten quite a few the last months. Do you or anyone know some threads that shows the manageble ultra rare games (i already have some ready in my playstation, example surgeon sim and bread, but at first they seem annoying as "#&!).

lol not even close to 10/10, ive platinumed this game a couple times, across a few accounts, its isnt that hard, just annoying, i find madden more annoying, its just tetris with physics, its rare, because it was free for plus ,and is a casual game, so not many go for the platinum. The only trophies that youd have any trouble with is the 99 with no mistakes. Which just takes some trial and error and patience. It took me 5 months on this account, but the quickest ive done it was a day and a half. its a great game. id probably say its a 6/10. as for ultra rates, take a look at my account, for the most part, all of the ultra rare game are that way because they are difficult or they have crazy online. Far cry 2 is easy, you just need people who are consistent to be able to do the online, Chronicles of riddick is the same. Tropico 5 is another ps plus game that is ultra rare because of it. MGS2 is a great game and is ultra, you can autopop the vita version id you have. As for a list of these games, you can search trophies on psnp, and sort ultra rare. If you guy by achievers https://psnprofiles.com/trophies?rarity=ultra-rare&type=platinum you can see the ultra rare games that have the most people who have earned it. When a lot of poeple have an ultra rare games, it usually means the game was super popular and the plaintum isnt too difficult . 

2 hours ago, JackyIsMad said:

lol not even close to 10/10, ive platinumed this game a couple times, across a few accounts, its isnt that hard, just annoying, i find madden more annoying, its just tetris with physics, its rare, because it was free for plus ,and is a casual game, so not many go for the platinum. The only trophies that youd have any trouble with is the 99 with no mistakes. Which just takes some trial and error and patience. It took me 5 months on this account, but the quickest ive done it was a day and a half. its a great game. id probably say its a 6/10. as for ultra rates, take a look at my account, for the most part, all of the ultra rare game are that way because they are difficult or they have crazy online. Far cry 2 is easy, you just need people who are consistent to be able to do the online, Chronicles of riddick is the same. Tropico 5 is another ps plus game that is ultra rare because of it. MGS2 is a great game and is ultra, you can autopop the vita version id you have. As for a list of these games, you can search trophies on psnp, and sort ultra rare. If you guy by achievers https://psnprofiles.com/trophies?rarity=ultra-rare&type=platinum you can see the ultra rare games that have the most people who have earned it. When a lot of poeple have an ultra rare games, it usually means the game was super popular and the plaintum isnt too difficult .

Nice, i might have to take upon your offer, i just need to try the game to see if i like it, and is the online stuff done really quick?

also, is it the trophy «perfect start» that is the most difficult one, if i can to that i will def. Going to the plat

Edited by Megaman80

21 hours ago, Megaman80 said:

Nice, i might have to take upon your offer, i just need to try the game to see if i like it, and is the online stuff done really quick?

also, is it the trophy «perfect start» that is the most difficult one, if i can to that i will def. Going to the plat

yeah perfect start is the hardest, ultimate wizard is the same thing, 99 bricks without error, that one is in a level vs. endless survival, but if you can do one you can do the other you have access to enless survival from the start, so if you want to practice on a different account before commiting to it. . ONline stuff takes 30 minutes an hour at the most.