Trophies still bugged for PS5?

damcrac5

It seems I've been bugged on my trophies for the PS5 version. I did not receive the Delicous trophy despite having the evolution reward for killing him. I read in a thread that the bugged trophies should autopsy after a patch but this is obviously long after that patch. Any tips would be appreciated. 

Updated: It seems I have able to unlock the trophy all other trophy excepts for 100% completion all regions by doing this:
- Before any last action for a trophy, I close the game, backup the save. Restart the game, fast travel to another region, the go back to do the last action for the trophy. However, the 100% completion all region didn't pop, I guess no plat for me, but I'm ok with most of trophy unlocked. Fun Game.
It seems I missed the 100% completion because of one of the trophy "Survived Again" which counts as an objective. I didn't pay attention to the story trophy, how unlucky lol.

I had the same problem. I completed 100% the game but only unlock 8% of the trophies. 
I delete everything, redownloaded the game, backup the save. Tried to complete the object before take on the "Kill the Apex Predator in Dead Horse Lake", but no trophy popped. Tried this 3 times.

Edited by TranQuangHuy

11 hours ago, TranQuangHuy said:

Updated: It seems I have able to unlock the trophy all other trophy excepts for 100% completion all regions by doing this:
- Before any last action for a trophy, I close the game, backup the save. Restart the game, fast travel to another region, the go back to do the last action for the trophy. However, the 100% completion all region didn't pop, I guess no plat for me, but I'm ok with most of trophy unlocked. Fun Game.
It seems I missed the 100% completion because of one of the trophy "Survived Again" which counts as an objective. I didn't pay attention to the story trophy, how unlucky lol.

I had the same problem. I completed 100% the game but only unlock 8% of the trophies. 
I delete everything, redownloaded the game, backup the save. Tried to complete the object before take on the "Kill the Apex Predator in Dead Horse Lake", but no trophy popped. Tried this 3 times.

I guess I can give it a try the next time I get a hold of the copy I was playing.  I'm hoping this will get worked out to where I don't have to trick it into working.  Thanks for the tip.

38 minutes ago, NoiizeR- said:

I did everything on the PS4 version and nothing was bugged. Did the same thing for PS5, still missing 7 trophies on the DLC. I wont bother redoing it all and do tricks to "maybe" unlock em. It's up to the devs now. Glitched trophies is common anyways

From what I understand is you can auto-pop the ps5 trophies. Try importing your ps4 save a couple times and see if it finishes it off for you.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

I guess I can give it a try the next time I get a hold of the copy I was playing.  I'm hoping this will get worked out to where I don't have to trick it into working.  Thanks for the tip.

From what I understand is you can auto-pop the ps5 trophies. Try importing your ps4 save a couple times and see if it finishes it off for you.

I took your advice and it worked perfectly. Big thanks!

I simply imported my PS4 save to PS5 version, switched to PS4 version and finally booted up the PS5 version again, pop,pop, pop!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Toxicmatic- said:

Still no fix around the glitched trophies? and im not importing my save file, i dont like platinum stacking.. especially auto popping platinums "less than an hour played" 100%, I like a list im proud to look at. but thats just me.. you can do you, no hate

This issue only came back after the release of the DLC.  Tripwire also just got a new CEO. I imagine they will have a fix eventually as this is very similar to the issues at release, but we will have to wait for it.  So hopefully, no need to auto-pop if you are not the stacking kind of guy.

• Like 1

I fixed it myself. Just got the 100%.

Erased my profile from the ps5. But kept the save just before the DLC on the cloud.

Re-installed my profile and account. Downloaded the save from the cloud. Went offline. Didn't sync any trophy on purpose.

When I reloaded my save, 3 old trophies from the main game I already had popped instantly. I started the DLC and everything was unlocked as I went through the story.

Now 100%. I went online, synched my trophies, the glitched DLC trophies got saved and I kept my old timestamp for the 3 old trophies I already had.

I could tell I was confident in this working cause the first time I played the DLC, not even the 1st trophy for entering the zone popped. But this time right after the first cutscene, I got it as it was supposed to be.

3 hours ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

I fixed it myself. Just got the 100%.

Erased my profile from the ps5. But kept the save just before the DLC on the cloud.

Re-installed my profile and account. Downloaded the save from the cloud. Went offline. Didn't sync any trophy on purpose.

When I reloaded my save, 3 old trophies from the main game I already had popped instantly. I started the DLC and everything was unlocked as I went through the story.

Now 100%. I went online, synched my trophies, the glitched DLC trophies got saved and I kept my old timestamp for the 3 old trophies I already had.

I could tell I was confident in this working cause the first time I played the DLC, not even the 1st trophy for entering the zone popped. But this time right after the first cutscene, I got it as it was supposed to be.

I did same as you but nothing changed for me, still can't get any trophies +  a new problem... Now i can't play at all cause they say i have a save in a dlc i never bought.. wow

2 hours ago, Shidekai said:

I did same as you but nothing changed for me, still can't get any trophies +  a new problem... Now i can't play at all cause they say i have a save in a dlc i never bought.. wow

Are you playing on the same account you bought the DLC/ bought (or received through ps+) the main game ?

At first, I thought the main reason I received no trophy was because I bought the DLC on my second Account (Korean account cause it was way cheaper than 15 euros).

In the main menu, if you wait before loading your save, does it say "Truth Quest owned" on the bottom left ? In my case, I had to wait almost a minute before the game acknowledged I bought and own the DLC (even if it's with another account).

Also your save is in the DLC area right ? Mine was in the Gulf cave after the DLC prologue but before actually getting in for the first time.

7 hours ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

Are you playing on the same account you bought the DLC/ bought (or received through ps+) the main game ?

At first, I thought the main reason I received no trophy was because I bought the DLC on my second Account (Korean account cause it was way cheaper than 15 euros).

In the main menu, if you wait before loading your save, does it say "Truth Quest owned" on the bottom left ? In my case, I had to wait almost a minute before the game acknowledged I bought and own the DLC (even if it's with another account).

Also your save is in the DLC area right ? Mine was in the Gulf cave after the DLC prologue but before actually getting in for the first time.

I just fixed that "no dlc" problem, i mean "fixed" cause i had to download this game 3 times to make that dlc work again for no reason, obviously trophies still impossible to get but at least i can play now... This game is the real covid ?

Well, if deleting  and reinstalling your profile still doesn't unlock the trophies, indeed you got to wait for a patch. I already emailed the company and they said they were investigating but the problem with this kind of low studio is they may or may not fix it in the end. While checking the messages on their forums, I saw people complaining they still couldn't get their platinum from the main base and saying it's been over a year since they brought this to the attention of the studio but nothing has changed, they felt that, and I quote "the studio has given up on this game" ...

And apparently the xbox version is even worse and keeps crashing, the DLC wasn't even displayed on MS store ... Seems like a bunch of really incompetent devs ....

I had a similar bad experience on xbox 360 with the Van Helsing game being glitched and not popping achievements, we had to wait 7 months for a patch .... For this reason, I was also thinking of buying the ps4 version of ManEater (it's available for 10$ in my country, you can get it for 15 pounds on amazon uk) just to do the ps4 transfer saves, but there is still a possibility it doesn't work for you and in my case, i hate thinking i keep spending money and time on a game I really dislike.

1 hour ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

Well, if deleting  and reinstalling your profile still doesn't unlock the trophies, indeed you got to wait for a patch. I already emailed the company and they said they were investigating but the problem with this kind of low studio is they may or may not fix it in the end. While checking the messages on their forums, I saw people complaining they still couldn't get their platinum from the main base and saying it's been over a year since they brought this to the attention of the studio but nothing has changed, they felt that, and I quote "the studio has given up on this game" ...

And apparently the xbox version is even worse and keeps crashing, the DLC wasn't even displayed on MS store ... Seems like a bunch of really incompetent devs ....

I had a similar bad experience on xbox 360 with the Van Helsing game being glitched and not popping achievements, we had to wait 7 months for a patch .... For this reason, I was also thinking of buying the ps4 version of ManEater (it's available for 10$ in my country, you can get it for 15 pounds on amazon uk) just to do the ps4 transfer saves, but there is still a possibility it doesn't work for you and in my case, i hate thinking i keep spending money and time on a game I really dislike.

100% agree about everything you said, and i was thinking the same but in my country maneater ps4 = 45$... no thanks !!!! And im like you, spending money and time on a game i dislike... nop, doing the main game one time was fun but freeze/crash/drop fps/glitch trophies ....