Looks like the game its going to the grave pretty soon

kusuriuriPT

With the end of season 4 its more and more likely that the termination of this game its almost certain.

With the improvements that they announced:

• Increased the XP per second of gameplay time to speed up character leveling
  • Several event modes added as ongoing options in Private Matches
  • Rocket Part prices added as an option when purchasing Mythic and Legendary outfits

Looks like they finally throwned the towel. Get your plat while you can.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Deceptrox said:

Can I earn all trophies playing with bots or do I need to play with other people? Thanks in advance.

When I played last year, you could do it entirely against bots. I got all the xp I needed for level 100 in a single double XP weekend. If they increase the XP you gain and throw in a double XP weekend, you'll be able to get all the trophies easily!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

When I played last year, you could do it entirely against bots. I got all the xp I needed for level 100 in a single double XP weekend. If they increase the XP you gain and throw in a double XP weekend, you'll be able to get all the trophies easily!

Thank you for the answer. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finished this one recently. To be honest the grind wasn't as bad as expected or as other games...could be the augment of xp gain helped as well.

If I could recommend something and how I went about it, was play a couple of games with everyone (to get a win with each and get a feel of all characters), and then play all games with the main one (which is going to level 100) except the rocket bot attack (with the 30 enemies). The reasoning behind this is on all other modes, depending on the AI difficulty you may get from 7/10 KOs to 0/1 (yes, it happens), whereas on the 30, you should come out with an average of 10/15, which makes it more consistent. By the time you get to 100, you might still have 2 or 3 characters to finish, you may then just play all modes with them. It should save up quite some time.

Also, was missing the Mega Rocket Time trophy as last. If it happens, or if you want to get it out of way, I suggest getting Flux, you can use her invisibility on the point to gain about 5/6 seconds each time, which adds up nicely.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/09/2021 at 4:01 PM, Rejim said:

Finished this one recently. To be honest the grind wasn't as bad as expected or as other games...could be the augment of xp gain helped as well.

If I could recommend something and how I went about it, was play a couple of games with everyone (to get a win with each and get a feel of all characters), and then play all games with the main one (which is going to level 100) except the rocket bot attack (with the 30 enemies). The reasoning behind this is on all other modes, depending on the AI difficulty you may get from 7/10 KOs to 0/1 (yes, it happens), whereas on the 30, you should come out with an average of 10/15, which makes it more consistent. By the time you get to 100, you might still have 2 or 3 characters to finish, you may then just play all modes with them. It should save up quite some time.

Also, was missing the Mega Rocket Time trophy as last. If it happens, or if you want to get it out of way, I suggest getting Flux, you can use her invisibility on the point to gain about 5/6 seconds each time, which adds up nicely.

Did you play on coop or against other players?

I'm almost finished with all the trophies and the mega rocket will probably be my last one too, but I play for hours and the mode never appears.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Clennx said:

I'm almost finished with all the trophies and the mega rocket will probably be my last one too, but I play for hours and the mode never appears.

Yep, everything was in coop. Got Mega Rocket about one in every 15/20 games, so yeah, might take a while. It's all about how lucky you are in how often you'll get it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 3:05 PM, Clennx said:

I still have 3 more player kills to get 100 on, but I feel your pain on the mega rocket. It took me hours sometimes to just get 1 game - and then it would be with the ridiculous overkill AI. Booted the game up today and I got mega rocket 3 times in a row though. Very odd

• 2 months later...
On 26/10/2021 at 7:59 PM, LOWERCASESUCKS said:

I still have 3 more player kills to get 100 on, but I feel your pain on the mega rocket. It took me hours sometimes to just get 1 game - and then it would be with the ridiculous overkill AI. Booted the game up today and I got mega rocket 3 times in a row though. Very odd

The mega rocket its not a problem..by the time i was done with lvling trophies i had more then enough time to do the mega rocket dont think about it..it Will happen

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to do a little status update on this and point out that the game Twitter hasn't posted since 12 november 2021 (3 months) and the discord hasn't had an announcement since a month before that. Additionally people are calling the dev out in the discord for ignoring their discussion and feedback and for a lack of communication over what is happening with the game. There also doesn't appear to be a season system running since the end of season 4 happened.

Finally the dev has been recently recruiting for a new unnanounced pvp shooter, so the game is likely done with double xp and all other events and updates.

• Like 1