Ps Now Games List for all Years

Sailar91

6 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

If they don't put any new games on then i want 2+ weeks of extra sub. We have paid for it. 

And in a moment you'll be getting quite a few more new games than you would get in the normal ps now lineup... 

No offense, I'm not a big fan of how Sony is handling the transition, but you'll have more new games than you paid for this month. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we got some games that were going to be on the new service's launch, so basically Asia getting it late and US/Europe getting it early, just so Sony can say "here's your monthly games". 

12 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

And in a moment you'll be getting quite a few more new games than you would get in the normal ps now lineup... 

No offense, I'm not a big fan of how Sony is handling the transition, but you'll have more new games than you paid for this month. 

Not really, they have removed about 150 games and many more will go without warning. Many of the "New" games are just previous PS Now and Plus games so that's loads i and many already got/played, plus lots of the others are old/cheap games. The list of actual New games is very poor imo. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Not really, they have removed about 150 games and many more will go without warning. Many of the "New" games are just previous PS Now and Plus games so that's loads i and many already got/played, plus lots of the others are old/cheap games. The list of actual New games is very poor imo. 

I agree that the game removals are shitty, especially in this way. But you specifically mentioned new games this month. You get Demon's Souls, Spider Man GOTY (which was available previously i think, without dlc), Miles Morales, Observer, Returnal, Guardians of the Galaxy, Death Stranding DC, Ghost of Tsushima, AC Valhalla. If half of this was on a normal ps now monthly lineup, it would be a great month. Even if it wasn't for you (because you've played all of it already maybe), it's still a lot more than we usually get. 

Again, removals could've been handled better, but in terms of 'new games this month', it's actually very good. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

I agree that the game removals are shitty, especially in this way. But you specifically mentioned new games this month. You get Demon's Souls, Spider Man GOTY (which was available previously i think, without dlc), Miles Morales, Observer, Returnal, Guardians of the Galaxy, Death Stranding DC, Ghost of Tsushima, AC Valhalla. If half of this was on a normal ps now monthly lineup, it would be a great month. Even if it wasn't for you (because you've played all of it already maybe), it's still a lot more than we usually get. 

Again, removals could've been handled better, but in terms of 'new games this month', it's actually very good. 

We will have to agree to disagree.