What Is The Fastest Way To Get XP After The Last Patch?

Praeditos

Deathmatches, and GTA races - in particular The Commute. Criminal Records no longer works for the insane amount of RP anymore. Though I'd wait for the patch tomorrow to see what changes get made and how they effect RP payouts - one of the patch notes mentions that RP and Cash for Races will be adjusted, based on the number of laps in a given race.

I have found the fastest way to earn rp is through races however make sure that the race is over 4 mins in length below is an example based on my current rank of 50

A sign of things to come (motorbike: point to point) this race takes about 2 mins 30 secs to complete however if you wait until 4 mins then cross the line it will net 1750 rp, if you cross the line after before 4 mins you will only get 1350rp so using 4 mins per race and include the 1 minute reload time to start the race again you will get around 21,000 rp per hour

now i ranked up to 51 and the above method then gave me 1775 rp so rp goes up by 25 per rank increase.

Golf is a set rp depending on your score i got 2 over (+2) and got 1850rp, yet another time i got 4 under (-4) and got 2250rp so say 2000rp per round and a round takes 10 mins to complete plus the reload time to start another round so Golf will net you around 12,000rp per hour