Is Quick Draw buggy?

Is Quick Draw buggy? It's not tracking on PS5. Or is it just the tracking that is busted?
I've been getting at least 12 today and still no trophy. Tracking is still showing 0. Grabbed so many survivors of totems it's getting ridiculous.

Does it have to bee dull totems?

Someone earned this trophy just yesterday.

Edit: I'm now up to 18 totem grabs and no trophy. I'll stop wasting my time now.

Edit 2: Nevermind you can't grab the survivors you need to just melee them. The guide is wrong on that. Might be that the PS5 version just works differently.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MANU1950 said:

I  was catched the survivor when I getting the trophy.

That didn’t work for me. Never got any tracking progress and I had almost 20 grabs. As soon as I started just hitting the survivors instead I instantly started to get progress and not long after the trophy. 

3 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

When I got the trophy (back when it came out on PS4) it popped from 10 grabs.

Yeah i did tons of grabs and no progress. I have the tropy now. As soon as i started just basic attacking people on totems the tracking started to progress and i got the trophy in no time. Maybe they changed something recently dunno.

9 hours ago, dawnofthedead34 said:

The trophy punch drunk, with the new pinhead dlc is glitched atm I believe. Tried using a perk and killers that apply oblivious status effect and got no progress. Unless it doesn’t keep track and it pops but doubt it.

That trophy was buggy on the PTB on PC aswell. Guess they never fixed it before release.  Should be a really easy trophy to get with Freddy when it’s fixed. Just let people fall asleep and you should get it fairly quick. 

• Like 1

On 7.9.2021 at 0:58 AM, Quink666 said:

Edit 2: Nevermind you can't grab the survivors you need to just melee them. The guide is wrong on that. Might be that the PS5 version just works differently.

i got the trophy two times (ps4 and ps5) with grabs and hits mixed. both times it took like 14 - 17 hits and grabs mixed.

2 hours ago, SairenOne said:

i got the trophy two times (ps4 and ps5) with grabs and hits mixed. both times it took like 14 - 17 hits and grabs mixed.

I would assume its 10 hits and 7 grabs since the grabs didn't count. Tracker always stayed at 0% when grabbing but as sooon as i basic attacked i got progress =>

• Like 1