Most Wanted Feature in Next Update?

Reviews2Go

What do you all want in the next PS Vita System Software update? In many of the updates, we have gotten new features. Some of the features are things we definitely have wanted, when some of them are things that are either a bother or something we can used once we get used to it. I have a lot of unused bubbles from the last update. 

So, the question is, what reasonable feature do you want the most out of the next update that will give us more features? 

For me, I want screenshot support for PSP and PS1 Games. It would be so much easier for me to upload screenshots for reviews than hunting around the net, looking for pics via Google Images every time I post a review on my site.

What I want the most is an overhaul on the UI

Its annoying to have to double tap just to open the settings, or just to view my trophies. They all open up like separate apps and require use of the Home button, a swipe and a tap to switch to the other.

I know, first-world problems. But the PSP's interface was way more streamlined and straight forward.

Edited by rsoto1125

People on the PS4 and the Vita can realtime chat with each other using the Party app, but you can't do that between the Vita and the PS3's Text Chat feature. There's been plenty of times playing with a group on the PS3 where I'd have liked to use my Vita to text chat instead of switching between the game and the XMB, but you can't (or it doesn't work for me).

Edited by damon8r351

I want to silence notifications. Not hide them, but silence them. Still have them pop up except withput that 'ding!' Noise. I'd still like to be able to hear trophies pop. Whenever I get a new message or a friend comes online; I'd still like for it to show, just not make that noise.

Messages popping out right in the moment that we receive them regardless of what we're doing,like on PS3....and more than 100 bubbles.Also like Aexuz said PS2 classics support would be great too.

For me, I want screenshot support for PSP and PS1 Games. It would be so much easier for me to upload screenshots for reviews than hunting around the net, looking for pics via Google Images every time I post a review on my site.

Is it possible to take screenshots of any Vita game while playing?...if yes I didn't know that.

Messages popping out right in the moment that we receive them regardless of what we're doing,like on PS3....and more than 100 bubbles.Also like Aexuz said PS2 classics support would be great too.

Is it possible to take screenshots of any Vita game while playing?...if yes I didn't know that.

Most of them.  There are a few launch titles that wouldn't allow it, like UMvC3.  But pretty much all Vita games I've played do allow screenshots.

1 hour later...

I realize I'm an idiot. I just checked notifications under the settings and found out that I could mute sounds and still display the messages. Glad it already has the feature though.

Ok I really didn't know about that what a nice feature...would you mind telling me how?

Press the PS and start buttons at the same time to snap a screenshot.

Edited by blue_flare9001
  • Like 1