Avoid this -Too buggy

ChanelOberlin494

I’m on my second playthrough and I’m honestly ashamed of these devs. Two years ago the game released yet the sheer number of game breaking bugs is astounding. 

The biggest I’m encountering on my current run is just random texture build up blocking off entire areas of the game and halting all progress. I legit can’t progress because rocks and walls are appearing where they shouldn’t be.

it’s a damn shame too as the game itself is fantastic but bugs like this still being W thing two years after release is absolutely unacceptable

• Like 2

I think it's important to note that Ghost of a Tale was largely developed by a one-man team. A game like that is going to be buggier than your average AAA title.

That being said, I didn't run into any major issues while playing this little gem. 60 fps on PS5, zero crashes and only one minor bug, where I suddenly couldn't swap items (fixed by restarting the game).

If the game looks interesting to you, I would have no trouble recommending it.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the game but I can't finish Lore Master because the skappbeetles bug out on me. Pretty annoying to deal with as the game's quite long. Otherwise a fun game.

To be specific, the West Courtyard one near the Ramparts/Far  Tower door. It doesn't appear there.

Edited by Hexcellion
Added context