[VIDEO] All trophies in 02:39:00 Speedrun and Beginner's Walkthrough

Optinooby

17 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Lol xD

I do want to get to that actually, not sure when though as isn't at the top of my list atm

Tis all good. I'm just too lazy to path the plat myself. I started it and it gave me a budget Witcher 3 feel and I can't be bothered to jump into that. How does this compare to old school Survival Horror games? Heard it's in the style of 90s survival horror

i love this game allot, cringe dialogue in places but its so moody and atmospheric and the guns are fun. excellent audio design, really booming moody music, the voice acting and sound is great but the dialogue is so "jill sandwidch!" level bad they must have done it that way on purpose to pay homage to the shit dialogue of the past. the collectibles and notes are quite well written and tell interesting little yarns sometimes.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

2 hours ago, Woodzy_5 said:

hi guys can anyone tell me if pausing the game makes your timer to continue to run? 

Yes it does, only way is to watch from save to save, then load game when ready or load back if big mistake made.

Only way to pause in this is to open Netflix or somet (media can suspend games) or rest mode I mention in video